Reunited

I ran and ran and ran. I ran until I got back to town and I stayed hiding behind anything I could so people wouldn't see me. It didn't help that I was wearing a bright white dress with black flats. I followed the roads back to Uncle Bobby's as best I could. It took me a few hours to get to Uncle Bobby's house, I ran through the field of cars to the house. It didn't look much different than it had last I remembered it, the only difference was that Uncle Bobby's truck wasn't there. I ran onto the porch and grabbed the spare key from under an old broken flower pot. I put the key in the slot and locked the door behind me before looking around me. It was messier than I remembered it, there were a lot more books laying on the tables, most were open to random pages. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed one of the phones from the wall, dialing Dean's number, or the last number I remember him having anyway... it rang six times before someone picked up, "Hello?" A voice I recognized as Dean asked. "Dean I'm scared, I woke up in a box underground and Uncle Bobby's not home and I don't know what to do!" I said rushedly, I started crying as I told him what happened. "Christina? Oh my God, stay there Sam and I are on our way now, don't go anywhere and don't answer the door unless it's us or Bobby okay?" He told me hurriedly, I could hear Sam asking questions in the background. I sniffled and he added, "We'll be there in two hours okay? Just stay put," that was just before I heard the someone snatch the phone from Dean, "Christina?" It was Sam, "Christina are you okay? What do you remember?" He asked, "I-I remember being at the party for ballet, I went to the bathroom because I didn't feel good..." I told him. I heard him give a shakey breath and he told Dean to drive faster. I heard the rev of the impala grow louder over the phone. "Tell Bobby what's going on," I heard Sam say, I could hear faint dialing on another phone. "Sammy what happened?" I asked, I wanted to know. I needed to know. "We'll tell you everything when we get there okay? Just hang in there," Sam told me, I could hear Dean talking to Uncle Bobby in the background. That's when the calendar uncle Bobby had hanging up on the wall caught my attention. It was on the month December. Of 2008. I froze up and stared at the calendar for a few moments, I barely processed Sam calling my name as I put the phone back on the hook. I walked up to the calendar and stared at it a bit more, feeling the color drain from my face. I ran upstairs to my room, "Blue?!" I called as I all but threw open my bedroom door. It was all covered in a fine layer of dust, everything was just as I'd left it. Blue wasn't there. "Blue?" I called out again turning to look around the room, that was when I noticed my reflection in the mirror. I did not look the same as I'd last remembered, I looked older. If it really was the end of 2008, then I was... I was seven. My attention switched to my dress, I wanted to change. I wouldn't fit in anything I had anymore. I could hear the phone ringing downstairs. There was a card on my bed, I picked it up. It was a homemade condolence card. I opened it, the names of my entire class were written in it. I started to cry, I wanted my life back, what had happened and why was I here? Where had I lost a year? The harder I thought about it the more my head hurt. I slid down onto the floor and hugged my knees to my chest. I hoped Sam and Dean would get here soon...

I was too lost in thought to notice when Sam and Dean showed up. I didn't notice they were here until Dean appeared in the doorway, "Sam!" Was all he said before he dropped to his knees in front of me and brought me to his chest. I heard Sam stomping up the stairs before he appeared and hugged me from the side. I clung to Dean like a lifeline, "What happened to me?" I asked him, still crying. "When you went into the bathroom, you weren't sick Chris, you were having a severe allergic reaction. No one found you until it was too late..." Sam told me, he was choking on tears. Dean squeezed me tighter. We stayed like that for a long while.