Chapter 6.

Gerard's P.O.V

We went next door and knocked on the door, Frank opened it "Oh hello, come in" Frank said, "Hello" Mikey said, "Hi" I said, "What are you doing here?" Frank asked,  "we came because we have to talk about homework, we have to start doing the group project tomorrow" Mikey answered,   "we thought it would be a great idea that 2 people did the research,  2 other people write it"  Mikey said,   "That's a good idea" Frank said,  " Okay so we will start tomorrow,  we have to go now 'cause it's kinda late" I said,  "Okay,  bye" Frank said,  "Bye" we said.  We went to our house and we went to our rooms, then I fell asleep.  In the morning I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then I started taking a shower , when I finished I got dressed and I put my shoes on and I put eyeliner on, and I got out of my room and Mikey was getting out of his room at the same time, we went downstairs and we went outside, Frank was getting out of his house,  "let's go" I said,  we got inside the car and we went to Ray's house, Ray got out of his house and he got inside the car then I drove us to school.  We went to our lockers and got our stuff out for our classes, the class started and the teacher told us to work in partners she made small pieces of papers with the names of the students on them all of the students grabbed a piece of paper they all had partners, it was Ray's turn he grabbed a piece of paper  and he read it out loud Mikey and Ray were partners, that meant that Frank  and I were partners. We started doing work then the bell rang and we had to go to our next class, all my classes passed by really fast, until lunch time, I don't know why Steven and his friends  always bully us when we got outside were we always sit he starter  calling us names and making fun of us, this makes me mad and makes me want to punch him but I promised Mikey I wasn't going to do it.  "I really want to punch him"  I said angry,   "Gerard just calm down and don't do anything stupid " Mikey said,  " Mikey is Right, Gee you might make it worst" Ray said,  "I think revenge is cool, and sweet " Frank said smiling at me, I smiled back,  "You aren't helping Frank " Ray said,  "sorry, I was just saying " Frank said with a smile, the popular kids kept making fun of us and calling us names.  The bell ranged we went inside, to our next class, Frank started talking to me about homework, then the teacher appeared and made us do some work until the class was dissmis we went to our next class wich was our last class of the day,  we did some partner work in that class and Frank was my partner, then the bell finally ranged, we went  to our lockers and put our stuff inside and I got out my bookbag and put my homework inside and and my pencils,  then we went to the parking lot and we got inside the car and I drove us home. When we arrived home we all got out of the car and we went inside my house we went to the living room and we all sat on the couches and we started talking,  "Gerard you and Frank can do the  research, Ray is going to do the writing with me." Mikey said,  "Okay"  I responded,  "okay let's get started"  Ray said,  I grabbed the computer and Frank sat next to me, that made me kind of nervous, we started doing some researches of the project  that we were working on, we were telling that information to Mikey, and Ray, and they were writing it down, it was getting kinda late so we stopped the work and we all agreed to finish it tomorrow.  Frank went to his house and we drove Ray to his house, Mikey said  "Bye, see you tomorrow " to Ray,   "Goodbye" I said,  "Bye" Ray said, and he went inside his house, then I drove us home I was a little tired, when we arrived home we went inside it was 9:00 P.M.  so Mikey and I ate some fruit  because it was late, then we went to our rooms, I was on my phone until 11:00 P.M. then I fell asleep.

(In the morning...)

Frank's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm it was 7:00 I went inside my bathroom to take a shower when I finished I got dressed and I put my shoes on I grabbed my eyeliner and walked to the mirror in my room I put eyeliner on and went downstairs I grabbed an apple and started eating it then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, when I was done I went outside, Gerard and Mikey were coming out of their house, we got inside Gerard's car, I'm happy that they are my friends 'cause I didn't had any friends in my old school, and I don't have any friends just Ray, Mikey, and Gerard. I only have 1 class with them all together, it's my first class. I went to my locker and I got my stuff out, then  I went to my first classroom the teacher was doing some seat changes I had to seat in the back Gerard was seating  in front of me Mikey was 2 seats to the right and Ray was 3 seats to the left. It was kinda sad that we had to separate, school passed by really fast when the last bell ranged it was time to go home, I was happy because school is boring and I've just being there for 2 weeks and a half because it was Thursday. I went to the parking lot and Gerard, Mikey, and Ray were getting inside the car, I got inside and Gerard drove us home we went inside his house because we had to finish the homework. Gerard turned on his computer, while Mikey went to his room to take the big paper out he then came back, Gerard started searching something, we were both doing researches and telling Mikey, and Ray what to write, Gerard kept researching but I saw something interesting  "wait, Go back " I said,  Gerard put his hand on the trackpad of the laptop at the same time as I did,  that made him put his hand on top of mine I felt nervous, and I blushed  when his hand touched mine we had eye contact that made me blush more, then Gerard quickly got his hand off of mine. We kept doing researches as if nothing had happened, then we finally finished homework but it was a little late it was 8:30 P.M. so I went home, Gerard and Mikey drove Ray to his house. I went inside mine and into the kitchen I made dinner and I started eating I texted my mom she said she might arrive at 9:30 she always arrives in the night. I finished eating then I went to my room I was on my bed thinking about what happened with Gerard he was kinda blushed when he touched my hand but I'm not sure, I blushed and smiled  when I remembered that moment someone  knocked on my door and then it opened, it was my mom"Are you still awake?" She asked, "yes" I answered, "it's kinda late you should sleep because you have school tomorrow," she said,  " I knowI was about to fall asleep" I said, " oh okay good night" she said,  "Good night"  I said, she closed the door and went to her room, I looked at the time it was 10:00 P.M. then I fell asleep.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I was in my bed on my phone but then I started thinking about Frank I think he blushed when I touched his hand, I hope he didn't notice I blushed. I heard a sound downstairs it was my moon sometimes she arrives late from work.

Mikey's P.O.V.

I was thinking about Gerard and Frank, I think they like each other but they might be afraid of revealing their feelings so I'll try to help them and I will ask Ray to join to help them.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××