9- Goodbye

More tears began to fill his eyes
"Honey I dont need anything to happen to you two again. Im doing it for the best of us"
"But you dont know what actually is best for me" Will said
"Will I already brought the house I can't give it back"
"Fine" he said tears falling down his face
"We are leaving in a few days, pack your room first" "wake up the girls please"
"Ok" he mummbled wipping his tears walking down the hall to May's and Jane's room. He found out that Hopper didn't know about this until a week ago. He was calling for 2 moving trucks to Derry Maine and buying a lot of boxes.
"Hey girls wake up" he said with no emotion. He saw a pillow on yhe ground and throw it at the two making them groan
"Will what do you want?" May asked confused
"Pack your room. We are moving soon" he said leaving the room. The two girls groan but also vey upset. Will walked into his room and locked it. He grabbed all his bags and began packing the small stuff as Hopper was coming with boxes.

Soon Hopper came with boxrs. They were done with the day. Joanthan was telling Nancy the bad news with Will. They asked everyone to come to their house.

Everyone arrived and saw the two boys and May, eyes sollown. As soon as Will saw everyone he tightly closed his eyes trying to hold his tears.
"Will, what's wrong?" Max asked. He got up and opened his door. Everton walked in to see some boxes.
"Holy shit" Lucas mummbled
"You're moving?" Dustin asked looking at Will who nodded his head yes.
They all hugged him tightly. Will began to cry hard with the othera even Lucas. Lucas hates showing his feelings. They all pull away
"Jeez I'm gonna miss you two" Lucas took a breath
"Want us to" Max shrugged "help?,
"Sure"
"When are you moving?"
"2 days"

Mike and Will was working on Wills room. May was working in her room  with the help of Dustin and Jane, Max and Lucas helping Joyce with the living room.

"Wow you're really moving"
"Yeah"
Mike moved his hand to Will's face and wipped his tears.
"I'll call you everyday, ok" he softly smiled. Will smiled
"I'm going to miss you" "alot"
"Hey if anything, just look at Richie without his glasses"
Will chuckled "but it wouldn't be the same" he said resting his head on Mikes shoulder. Mike smiled and kissed the top of his head.

It was now the day the Byers were leaving. Mike was in Will's now empty room, he placed a note for Will to read in his bag. On the envelope it said do not open until Derry, Maine. He zipped up Will's bag. He walked out to met faces with Will. "What were you doing in there?"
"Just seeing if you packed everything"
Will looked down
"Yeah I did" he hugged Mike very tightly, surprising Mike. He began to cry.
"Hey Will, its ok. We can met again, I promise"
"Just we are moving and a year later Joanthan is leaving-"
"Hey, its ok. Remember that I'll call you everyday"
"You dont know the number do you"
"Do you?"
"Yeah"
"Uh can I have it"
Will laughed and handed a piece of paper.
"I love you" he said moving pieces of Mikes hair out of his face.
"I love you too" a tear fell down Mikes cheek "I'm going to miss you so much"
"Me too, I really don't want to leave my" he looked around if anyone waa there "my boyfriend"
"Me either" he said placing his hand on Wills cheek. Will slightly smiled. Mike moved his hand down to Wills neck. Mike leaned in and kissed Will's lips, Will closed his eyes and kissed back, he moved his hands to Mikes neck. Mike added force to the kiss as he moved his hands down to Will waist. Will slowly pulled away nad deeply looked into Mikes eyes. He heard knocks coming from the door. He walked up to it and opened the door.
"Hey" Dustin said
"Just in time, I'm about to leave"
Jonathan, Joyce and Nancy were outside.

The party was now saying goodbye to Will, Joyce and Joanthan. Will tightly hugged Dustin
"Hey thank you for helping me with" Will then looked over at Mike.
"Hey no promble man" he ruffled Wills hair making Will slap his hand away. The two hugged again
"Bye Dustin"
Soon Mike and Will hugged. Will was saving this hug for last. Will wipped few of Mikes tears off his cheeks.
"Kid come on we have awhile to go" Hopper called out
Will sighed as he looked back at Mike.
He tried his best to not kiss him right there.
"Goodbye" Will softly said before dragging his hand off Mikes cheek and began to walk to Jonathans car.
"Will!" Mike called.
Will turned around but before he could talk he was cut of by Mikes lips onto of his. Mike quickly pulled away, Will smiled. "Goodbye" Mike finally said
Will waved bye to everyone before entering Jonathans car next to May. Mike stood there watching the cars drive away. After the cars left the party stood next to Mike.
"Oooo" Lucas teased. Mike sighed
"Shut up" he laughed
"Mikey loves Will" they teased all the way back to Dustins house. Soon Max lefted then Lucas. Mike walked into his house then his room. Nancy following him.

"How you holding up" Nancy asked entering Mikes room
"Ok I guess" Mike said
"It's hard to leave your best friend, especially if your dating them"
"I just dont want a long distance relationship but I dont want to hurt Will feelings again or mine again."
"Yeah, me either. I didn't want to hurt myself or Jonathan"
The two talked for about an hour before it was time for dinner.

The Byers finally arrived to their new house. It was way bigger then their house back at Hawkins. Will entered his new room. Empty inside.
He closed hia door and opened his bag. There he saw Mikes letter. He smiled before he opened the envelope. 

Dear Will,

I'm going to miss alot but I never want to leave you. Its hard to explain how much I really love you, how much I care. I hope the losers club treats you well, hopefully you met new friends. If anyone teases you tell me and I will go over there and kill them. I will never forget the feeling of your soft lips against mine, your small hands interlocked with mine, you tight warm hugs, your head against my shoulder or chest. I will never forget how much you made my life better by just on simple 'yes'. I will never forget our first kiss, our first meeting, our first hand hold, our first hug, our first everything. I will never forget the time I fell for you. I will never forget your pretty, adorable face.

  Love,
             Your boyfriend, Mike Wheeler.

Will smiled and a few tears fell from his eyes. He wiped them before standing up and hanging it up on his empty wall. He stepped back and smiled. He will never forget Mike either. His prefect face and body. His kind personality. He will never forget their last kiss shared in Hawkins.