10- school

After everything was moved in it was time to go to a new school. Will was terrified. First May and Jane weren't going either was Jonathan. Second, he only knows the Losers. Lastly he's most afraid if someone like Troy is going to that school. He arrived and saw Eddie, Stanley and Richie probably waiting for the rest.
"Hey Will" Stanley said.
Will walked over to them
"Hi"
"Hey whats wrong" now Eddie was speaking
"Is there any, like bullies"
"Oh yeah, Bowers"
"Who's Bowers"
"Him" he pointed at him and his group slowly walking towards them "Henry Bowers" now the group was up to them. Henry looked at Will then his shoes. He was digested, he went closer to Will.
"Are you a faggot as well?"
"No" he quietly said
"Don't lie to me"
"Im not" he harshly said making Henry picking Will up by his shirt
"No one sp-"
"Bowers let the poor kid down" a other boy said. He was about Mike's height with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Henry was clearing scared and digested of him and pushed Will to the ground.
"T-thank yo-you" Bill said waving at him
He waved back and looked at Will. He then winked making Will highly uncomfortable. He already has a boyfriend, one of the best ones too. He loved Mike. He probably should stop over thinking shit.
"Bill you know who that kid is!" Richie yelled as a whispered
"Ok I know but-"
"Who is he?"
"He's known for raping people" He quickly looked at Will's shoes "men" "hes a gay rapest" Eddie joined.
Wills eyes was in fear. He was in trouble, if he went close to him he was scared if anything to far would happen "Josh Rose" Stanley cringed.
"C-can we s-skip s-chool" Bill asked
"Sure, lets go!" He said running away with Eddie, holding his hand. The losers followed, shortly Will did too. Will was stopped by a hand tightly around his wrist. He turnes around to see, who happens to be Josh Rose.
"Um can you let go of me Josh" he said struggling
"Only if you come with me in my house" he grinned
" no" he said taking his hand away from Josh's. The two boys fell backwards. Will stood up and ran to the losers as Josh was rolling down the hill.

The Losers and Will were now at the quarry. Wills legs were crossed as he sat on the dirty dusty ground. Will couldn't get Mike's words on the paper out of his head I will never forget your pretty, adorable face he began smiling a lot. But soon tears formed in his eyes, Will couldn't believe he was in Derry Maine away from the party but May and with Jane. Anger soon fill his body. He stood up and grabbed a rock, he walked to the edge of the cliff. He strongly throw it making it shadder in pieces as it hit the water.
"Shit Will, the water isnt even ice yet and you still break it" Richie laughed

Will was in his bedroom rereading Mike's letter for the tenth time after school. Someone knocked on the door. He walked to the mirror and hung it of the top of it. He sat back on his bed "come in" he finally said
"Hi honey" it was his mom
"Hi" he said looking at the letter he just finished reading again
"Richie and Eddie are coming over, they said you lefted some stuff at the quarry after school." She said
"Ok" he quetily said as his mother closed his door. Will soon walked down the hall to the bathroom. He walked in and looked at himself in the mirror. If it wasn't for Mike Will could be possibly dead. He wanted to kill himself many times, he told Mike he wanted to leave because he was weak and wasn't strong enough for the powerful words thrown at him, Mike would always say Will was worth the time and would leave a whole in his heart knowing he couldn't help if he killed himself. But then he met Jane, he forcus all his attention on her and he almost killed himself one night. He couldn't all he could think about was Mike. Mike Wheeler the boy that became his best friend since kindergarten. The boy who chose him out of everyone alone on the playground. He couldn't give up just because he hated himself.
Will began to cry as he fell to the ground. Slight whimpers coming from his mouth.

Will soon calmed down and walked in his room. He layed on his bed, he missed Mike so much. He missed all his friends. All his friends who were like family to him. He also missed the old Jane, the nice and badass Jane. Soon she began to catch up with Will she knew he liked her boyfriend. With his heart eyes and not able to moved his eyes from him. She began to push Mike away from him, what an ass she became just because her brother liked her boyfriend, who is now her brother's boyfriend insead of hers. Wills thoughts got interpreted by Richie and Eddie.
"Will?" Richie whispered
"What?" Will asked with no emotion
"Whats wrong?" Eddie now speaking
"Everything, I'm away from my friends, in a new school already getting bullied, Jane is here and no one can see that she is gonna kill me soon, and I'm away from Mike" he angerly said still laying on top of his new bed.
"Mike?"
"Yes I miss me" he said with sad emotions everywhere "a lot" he said now voice cracking
"Hey don't cry" Eddie gently placed his hand on hi shoulder. Will looked down as a few tears dropped from his eyes. Richie saw what was happening. Richie pulled Will into a hug causing him to cry even more.
"Richie I miss him" he chocked out
"I know its hard leaving your best friend" he softly said
Will pulled away wiping the old tears as a few still slid down his cheeks
"I'm sorry" he whispered
"You have nothing to be sorry about" Richie softly said
"We are still like this with Beverly"
"She moved?"
"Yeah she was staying with Bill then her Aunt asked if she would stay with her for as long as she needed"
"What happened to her parents?"
"Bev doesn't talk much about her mom but she lefted and her father was murdered by herself"
"Oh" Will said shocked at her father's death. "And I thought my life was hard"
"Ok then where are your parents?"
"My dad lefted my house and my mom is working alot right now but Hopper is also working hard but brought Jane over to move with us so thats great"
"And May?"
"Shes always in her room, probably nervous from the lab"
"Ok" they both said a little confused
"You lefted this" Eddie said handing him a card
"What's this?"
"Its from Mike, we forget to give it to you"
Will blushed "Uh thanks" he grabbed the card
"Someone still likes him" Richie teased just making Will blush more
"Yeah" he queitly said
Richie started teasing him more also making Eddie laugh softly. Will looked at the card he rememberd their last kiss shared, the memorie made him smile.
"What is it" Richie asked smiling widely
"The kiss" he whispered
"Kiss?"
"He kissed me before I lefted"
"So you two together now"
"Yeah" Will smiled more as he nodded not taking his eyes off the card.
"Open it" Eddie smiled
Will started to carefully to take it out of the envelope. He opened the card, he began to read it

Dear Will,
Sorry I haven't been calling you at all. My phone got damaged by the rainstorm on Thursday night. All of them got damaged. I'm writting this to let you know I'm ok and I'm wondering if your ok. I mailed this to Richie because I dont know all the informatuion, if you dont mind please send me the information. Anyways I love you and hope to see you soon.
Love ,
Mike Wheeler

Dear Will,
Its Max I'm writting to let you know the party is alright and we really miss you especially Mike and Dustin. We want to let you know we love you and you're worth everything and you're a amazing loving person. Love you.
Love,
(Mad)Max

Will smiled as he finished reading it. He stood up and walked over to his mirror he placed the card under Mikes note on the dresser. He smiled at both of the lettering. He missed them all, their sweet hugs, words, and loved when they made him smile and laugh. He enjoyed when they would help him out wheb2 he was sick. He loved them with his heart but now that piece of his heart is lefted behind in Hawkins where his friends and boyfriend is.

Life is hard.