13- New Years Eve

Will was tugging tightly on Mikes hair. The two were fast asleep, Will was having a nightmare. A nightmare of Jane killing Mike. Will let out slight whimpers. Mike began to groan "Will?" He asked not opening his eyes yet. Mike finally opened his eyes to see tears falling from Will's closed eyes. "Will wake up" he said shaking him to get out of his nightmare. Will gasped as he opened his eyes. He realized Mike wasnt dead. He tightly held onto Mike's body as wet tears feel on Mike's chest. Mike was speechless all he did was hug Will back "ahhh its ok" he whispered. Will finished crying. Lucas groaned and sat up "You guys are so lo-" Lucas stopped talking as he realized Will was crying. "What's wrong?"
"He just had a nightmare"
"Ok goodnight ladies" he said before laying back down.
"I love you Wheeler" he whispered and kissed the bottom of his chin
"I love you too Byers" he smiled. He moved his hand in Will's soft brown smooth hair. He looked down at Will's smooth lips, he leaned in and kissed them. Will kissed back. Mike removed his hand away from Wills hair. The two pulled away "maybe to get you out of the nightmare maybe I could do your makeup tommoraw morning?" He asked
"What?"
"Joyce told me you like to do her makeup, i like to do Nancys sometimes. Let me do yours"
"Sure" he smiled and leaned back on Mikes chest "where's your shirt?"
"It got hot" he chuckled
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight" he said and kissed the top of Will's head.

~In the morning~

Will woke up by Mike and Lucas laughing. He rubbed his eyes. He removed the covers off his body. "Mike? Lucas?" He asked quetily. Both boys looked back. Mike smiled.
"Where does your mom keep her makeup?"
"The living room" Mike nodded and walked down the stairs.
"Why does he need makeup?"
"He wanted to do my makeup today"
"Really?"
Will nodded, Mike walked in with a small bag of makeup.
"Ok let's do this" Mike pulled out a chair and began doing Wills makeup and Lucas watching. Mike was gently adding the lip gloss. He was finished. Will had purple and blue eyeshadow, pink lip gloss and blush.
"Can I do yours?" He asked
"Sure" he chucked.
Will added yellow and orange eye shadow, mascara, blush and rose pink lip gloss.
"Wow you two are good at makeup" Lucas said surprised. "Lets wake up the others. Will walked down the stairs to put back his mother's makeup back as Mike and Lucas woke up the others.
"Mike do you have makeup on?" Max asked.
"Uh just a little"
"It likes really good, you did it?"
"No actually Will did it" he smiled
"Thats amazing" Dustin said. May and Max nodded in agreement. Will walked back up and made eye contact with Jane.
"What the fuck is that on your face?"
"Jane its only makeup"
"Aren't girls only allowed to wear that, you faggot" she said pushing his shoulder and walked down to watch television.
Faggot
It always stung in his body, from his father, Tory and James and now Jane calling him that. He walked up to May's room
"You did your makeup too" Max squealed. Will blushed and nodded.
"I did it" Mike added and Will nodded again. Dustin caught on that something was wrong with Will.
"Uh it's New Years Eve!" Dustin yelled.
Max gasped "we get to see another kiss from you too" he smiled
"What?" They both asked slightly blushing
"If you truly love someone your suppose to kiss them at New Years" Dustin explained. The two boys blushed more making the rest laugh.

It was 11pm and Will was leaning against Mike. Will wanted to show how much he loved Mike by kissing him once it hits 12am but he was getting tried, he always gets tried when Mike plays around with hair. Jane of course was something he was nervous about. When they kiss what if she does something? Something bad. Will closed his eyes to get the thought away. Will grabbed Mike's free hand and interlocked their finger. The two still had the make up on that eachother did for another. Will smiled at the thought of the upcoming dance at his school. The New Year dance its the day they come back from break after school. Maybe Mike can be his dance and everyone else can come to dance if they want. Will tucked his head in the gap of Mikes neck and his shoulder. Jane was starcing at Will ready to kill him if he placed his lips somewhere on Mike's skin. Mike was hers and only hers. Mike kissed the top of Will head. Will lifted his head and kissed the bottom of his chin. Jane brought up the table and threw it towards them. Will ducked his head in Mikes chest, but the table stopped midway.
"Holy shit" Dustin said
May stopped the table. She placed it back to where it belonged. She gave a dirty look at Jane. Jane groaned and tried to throw it at her now. May threw her hands infront of her causing a forcefield around everyone but Jane. The forcefield caused the table to be thrown back towards Jane but of course Jane stopped it.
"Eleven drop it!" Hopper yelled. Jane dropped the table with saddness. She knew now she had to leave and go to her room whenever Hopper called her Eleven.

"Th-thanks May" Will said still scared
"I couldn't let her kill you" she smiled

It was 11:59 everyone was getting ready for the new year.
10
Shit, Will and Mike werent close to each other right now
9
Hopper held onto Joyce's hand
8
Will looked around to find an easier way to Mike
7
Shit times almost out
6
Joyce held Hoppers hand back
5
Will went around Hopper and Joyce
4
Mike went around Dustin, Lucas and Max
3
Jane came down the stairs as Hopper told her come down before 12
2
Will and Mike were close but not close enough. Mike ran over to him
1 Happy New Years
He grabbed Will face and kissed him and Will kissed back.
Maybe this year Jane would stop bothering them

Sorry for thw short chapter