Cap 34

Jisoo pov

"Are you serious?"

I nod and all of them attacked me with kisses and hugs. "guys I'm going to leave if you are like this" I threat them.

At the end of a weeks of thoughts I decide what I'm going to do is to ask my kids what they want.

"Minju, Hyunjin whould you like to leave or stay here?" I asked them eventually.

"leave" "stay" they said in unison making me confused

"why do yoi want to leave?" Minju asked her brother

"because I don't know just because" I hit my head at his intelligent answer

"Minju why do you want to stay?" I asked

"because I have a lot of friends and there are the aunties! I want to play with them"

"I also want to play with aunties!!"

"so if we leave, will you be sad?"

"yes" they both said making me sigh.

"ok. We will stay" I said making them jump up and down.
At the end leaving was an idea to make them more happy but if they prefer staying here I will find a way to solve everythings I need to.

So yeah that's how it went and I am actually really happy that they told me to stay, because it would have been tiring, stressful and painful leave. Maybe I overreacted the situation and now that I'm more calm I can say it's better stay here, and beside I wouldn't have solve a lot running away. I need to find out a way I can use to solve my issues.

__________ skip of time

"no"

"come on"

"no"

"please pretty~?"

"no"

"why are you so stubborn?"

"no and no"

"Kim Jisoo!! Now stop this nonsense!!"

"no"

"why don't you talk to her?"

"because I hurt her"

"you are hurting her more if you continue like this"

"I don't know what to tell her"

"start with hi and then see what the flow will bring"

"no and end of the discussion"

"no it's not. I won't watch as you become more miserable crying over her every nights when you can simple sort things out talking"

"Jennie stop it. I don't have the courage and beside she is already moving on"

"how can you say so? Did you stalk her?! Jisoo for Pete sake start to use your brain"

"you litt----"

"ok stop you two" yell Jeongyeon "you" and she point at me "just talk to her and stop making excuse!! And you!" she points at Jennie "you are totally right" she says highing five with her.

"so are you all with her?" I ask and all of them nodded "I can't believe you" I say in disbelief, not believing all of them want me to talk to Rosè.

"Jisoo we are just saying this for your good" Seulgi explains making all of them agree.

"but it was easy for you. You don't even have issues between you"

"Chichu stop using excuse, because if you say so, here we have 3 examples, including me, of how something stupid can create issues" Sana speaks

"I don't think. Look at you, all you. You are happy with your partners and it doesn't seem you have problems to solve"

"oh yes we have" Chaeyoung says "you don't know how many times I had a fight with Mina, maybe yes over something stupid but still fight. And you know how we fix it? We talk and talk until both of us understand each others "

"Ji all you need are words. They are the solution to all. Maybe at first it won't be easy but it will be worth it." -Joy

"okay okay okay. I will try to talk to her, give me a few days to clear my mind a little" I say before walking to the park.

I arrive at the bench where usually I would sit with her and smile bitterly at the memory.

A lot happened and I don't know how to fix all. I was a fool to ignore her every time she tried to approach me.

I need to think a way to talk to her and apologize. But what can I do?

The prom.

In just a few days there will be the prom. It's the perfect occasion to talk.
I'm not really keen on dancing and dress up but I will make an expection for her.

Now that I made up in my mind I can prepare a proper declaration.

_____________
Today is the day I'm going to ask her. I'm ready.

I did school normally as always, and as always is boring.

When the last bell rang I run out of the class to go and take the bunch of flowers I bought this morning. Sunflower it's her favourite so here I am holding a bunch of sunflowers walking to her.

When I was near her class I saw her, but before calling her she was called by someone else. I don't know who is he but I don't like him. I don't like how his smiling at her and how she hugged her. I nearly hate him. Also I don't like the way she is talking to him as if what they are talking about it's something fantastic that makes enthusiastic. I should be the one to make her smile and laugh not that dude. I am the only one she can look with those eyes. I am the only one but why am I not? Maybe she is already move on from me. Maybe I should leave her be happy.

I didn't even try to talk to her, she seems happy. I should leave her be.

I arrived home and took a long shower. Under the water I could still feel my tears but I couldn't see them.
I let my emotion take the control and cry until I was tired and decided to stop.

I played a bit with Minju and Hyunjin before taking them to bed. As it happened a lot of nights I sleep cuddling with them on my king size bed. It always helps me to calm down and have a nice sleep.