Time Takes A Different Path

(The video is up above. It part is made up of 1:40-3:35)

Miles(Tails) trudged through the feild, trying to make it to a spot where he would believe the bullies wouldn't find him. So he could try his master piece out in peace. However, he trips and falls down because of a rock. Falling, Miles smashed his nose against the ground. Causing it to bleed from the inside. His invention smashed to pieces, as if time had done the bullies a favor. Miles sat himself up, bringing his arm up to block the blood from spilling. He cried into his arm at the pain he felt. In the meantime, Sonic had run past him. Behind the brush that Miles had behind him. However, Miles didn't hear the sound of leaves brushing up together because of crying too much.

Pulling his arm from his face, Miles looked down at the blood.

"O-oh man" Miles stuttered. He looked behind him to the sound of a zoom. However he was met with nothing of the sort. He stood up and walked back to the town he supposedly called home.

After a few minutes he got to the edge of his town. Looking at all the citizens nervously. Miles sighs as he looked around at the town.

"Here we go again" Miles told himself. Beginning to walk into the town. As he walks he passed by many that whispered and talked about the poor 2 tailed fox.

"What a looser" One says. Miles sighs and continues to repeat 'Not Listening' to himself in his mind.

"Yeah" the other replies. Miles looked down and continues walking.

"Nerrrrd!" One girl calls out. 'Not Listening' Miles repeats. He walks by two younger ones who look at him with disgust.

"Ew his tails!" One of the boys say. 'Not Listening' Miles repeats.

"I know it's disgusting" the second one replies. 'Not Listening' Tails replies, closing his eyes and walking quicker to get to his small home in the middle of the small town.

Once the poor fox got to his small home, he twists the door knob and walks inside. Closing the door to hell behind him. Miles sighs and rubs his head, closing his eyes.

"I'm home" Miles sighs to himself. Letting his body drop down on the bed. His tails waved around in the air. Tears left his blue eyes as Miles began to cry. Wanting it all to end, not wanting to be judged of his two tails any longer.