I..Am..Special

(7:07-10:34)

Miles stared at the dead bird in horror. Shakily breathing as he continued to stare. A scream building up in his throat. Blood splattered on his fur, which slowly began to dry. Tears spilt out of his eyes as he finally let out what his throat craved to let out.

"AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Miles screamed. Miles fell to his knees. Crying into his hands as he replayed the events in his head. The bullies looked at themselves in disgust.

"Eww, now i'm full of blood" the one with the wooden pole complained. Dropping the wooden thing to try to wipe off some of the blood. "STOP CRYING!!" He yelled.

"N-no" Miles replied. Continuing to cry into his hands.

"YEAH, SHUT UP!" The other complained. Miles split his fingers apart to look down at the ground. To see the wooden pole they used to kill the Bird. Quickly grabbing it. Miles stood up and swung. Letting insanity and anger take over the best of him.

"HE WAS MY ONLY FAMILY!" Miles screamed. All you could hear next was screams of terror and fear. Screams that filled the air, that rang music into Miles's ears.

Later... all that could be heard and seen was the fire that spread through Miles's old town. Everyone dead, murdered by Miles. He stood at the front of the town. Looking at it with a smile on his face. Insanity and terror coursed through Miles veins.

"Yeah..." Miles paused for a second. "Yeah, now i'm ready to go" he paused again. Staring at the town with happiness and relief, filled with joy.

"I never thought that something so wrong, could feel so right" Miles spoke aloud. "I will show this world how special I am" Miles promised himself. He didn't bluff, fib. The world truly did feel the wrath of Miles Prower.

~8 Years Later~

A city set to flames. Robots roamed the burning city. Searching for more citizens to kill. For a target to shoot. While their leader sat up in his ship. Watching the people of the city suffer.

Sonic's eye shot open to the sound of a gun shot. Alerting him that another was in need of rescuing.

"Huh?!" Sonic looked to his right, where he heard the gun shot. A little baby lamb. Who held a small stuffed bunny in her arms. Ran around the city. Trying to find her parents, and safety.

"S-someone? Any one there? Someone help me please!" The little lamb yelled out as loud as she could. However her small and soft voice kept her from being as loud as she wanted to. Tears pour from her eyes as fear consumed her. She was alone and no one was there to help her. For now that is. A robot about 10 feet behind the small lamb held his mechanic arm up toward the helpless girl.

"No one's here!" The little lamb sighed. "Oh no, Mum! Dad!" She cried.

"Target acquired" the robot told itself. Aiming and shooting a bullet at the poor girl. However, Sonic ran in and picked up the little girl.

"Ehhh! Gotcha!" Sonic assured her. Running away from the bullet and robot with the lamb. Getting her to safety. "That was close!" However no sooner did Sonic say this. Did he start to slide down a steep, steep cliff. Eyes wide in slight fear, looking down at the ground. Like a half pipe, the cliff curved and gave him a first way ticket to a pole that he could grab.

Jumping and reaching for it. Sonic failed to grab the pole.

"Fail" Sonic paused, looking up at the pole he meant to grab a hold of. "Ohhohohohoooo shit" Sonic smiled to himself. Sonic turned belly up while looking at the ground.

"Hold on tight!" Sonic warned. The little girl looked up from Sonic's shoulder to see where they were.

"Ok" she replied. Sonic quickly curled up into a ball and spin dashed into a wall. Knocking him out for a few minutes.