Miles Prower The Super Villian

(16:58-19:38)

Sonic zoomed through the city. The normal blue trail followed behind him as he dodges the bullet fired at him.

"Ugh! Stupid robots!" Sonic exlaimed, looking back at the robots as he ran. High in the sky, at least a mile away from the edge. Flew a fox head shaped ship. Watching all the action, and led by the evil villian of this story; Miles. An alarm went off in the main watch room. Where Miles sat, playing with his commands for the robots. Watching them do all the destruction.

"Should we get him now?" Asked one of the robots. Facing it's leader who still stood at the monitor.

"No, let him come, it's been a while since we saw him" Miles wickedly smiles.

Sonic kicked down one of the doors, running through the halls. Looking for Miles.

WHERE

IS

HE

Sonic shouted in his mind. Continuing to walk around until he kicked down another door. The final and correct door. Walking im, Sonic looked around in wonder and confusion.

"Sonic!" Came a voice from above. Sonic stopped walking, comprehending the voice he gasped. "Nice to see you again, you are trying to save the whole world again" Miles paused. Looking down on Sonic from his throne. "But was it really a good Idea to come directly to me?"

"I will stop you and your machine! There are too many people in this city who could get hurt because of YOU! MILES!" Sonic shouts in anger.

"You could never stop me Sonic, like Eggman" Miles boasted. Wickedly grinning at him, while feeding off Sonic's anger and rage.

"You mean that I could not kill him like you did!?" Sonic asks, continuing to shout. Miles chuckles at him.

"Yeah, Eggman, how long it's been, I was always the better genuis"

~FlashBack~

Narrator: A few days later, after Miles left the villiage, he found Sonic while fighting Eggman.

Eggman sat in his eggmobile, hovering above the ground in front of Sonic. Who looked up at him with a smirk.

Narrator: He decided to kill Eggman.

"E-Eggman?" Sonic stuttered, as he looked down at Eggman with sadness and shock.

Narrator: Just to help Sonic, he thought that this would be a great opportunity to show them how awesome he could be.

"YOU ARE NOTHING!" Sonic shouted at Miles.

Narrator: But, got a different reaction from Sonic than he thought

Miles started to cry, bending his knees in fear.

Narrator: Sonic put Miles into prison, but, could escape. And sweared to himself, that he would destroy this unfair planet.

~End Of Flashback~