Chapter 42

"I-I'll give you two some space" Tae says and excuses herself from the room. Tuck and I were alone now.

"Baby, I didn't mean to kiss her" He says. I wanted to be mad at him, but I never could be. 

"I know you didn't, but just because you were drunk doesn't excuse it" I say.

"I know it doesn't. I don't even know why I did that. It was stupid of me. You have to believe me. I am so so sorry" He says.

"Why Tae?" I ask. "Why did you pick one of my closest friends? Our baby needed surgery and you went out and kissed another girl, and picked Tae of all people. You left whe  I needed you the most".

"I-I just wanted to forget about the pain. I wanted to do something that took that pain away, but then I ended up causing pain to others" He says. That took me back to when I cut myself when he was in the hospital. He still didn't know about that, but me doing that made Maddie hurt so much. I couldn't be mad at him for that.

"I know how that feels" I say and sit down on the bed. He sat next to me.

"Baby, I love you. I love you more than I can tell you. I hurt you, but I will never, never hurt you again. It's you and me forever and always, remember? Please forgive me" He says. I turn to look at him. He leans his forehead against mine. "I love you".

"I-I...love you too" I say. "I'll always love you". He wrapped his arms around mine. There was a knock at the door. Maddie and Tae stood there.

"Can we come in?" Maddie asks. I nod.

"Tae?" Tuck says. "I am so sorry".

"I know. I'm not mad" She says and hugs him.

"We wanted to come see Ryne and Ridge" Maddie says.

"Well, they're excited to see by their aunties" I say. Maddie and Tuck walk over to the incubators. I pulled Tae aside.

"I was wondering if I could ask you a question?" I ask.

"Yeah, what is it?" She asks.

"I wrote a song the other night. I was wondering if you'd record it with me?" I ask. Her face lights up.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. We both got hurt and that's what it's about. Plus, Chris has been wanting me to do a collab and I figured an Eliza Rose single featuring Taylor Dye would be perfect" I say. 

"I'd be honored" She says.

"You're the best" I say. We walk over to Maddie and Tuck and watch the babies for a bit. I was in heaven having my bestfriends and husband with me. I couldn't wait to see the girls form relationships with Maddie and Tae and all the other girls on tour, and especially Isaiah. He was so excited to hold them when they got out of the incubators. I couldn't blame him. It had been a bad past couple of days, but I was on cloud 9. Being with my girls was heaven on earth.