11

Third Person

It was 9:30 pm and both of them were lounging around Taehyung's room with nothing to do. A groan escaped his Louth as he sat up and glanced at the older across the room who had one leg on a chair while the rest of his body was splayed out across the floor. A Marvelous idea popped into his headed as he grabbed the pillow that was originally resting under his head. He took aim and whipped it across the room.

Jimin sat up like his pants had caught on fire and shot a glare at the male on the other side of the room. This male laughed and tried to make his body smaller when the older had started to come over in quick long strides, ready to pounce.

Baekhyun walked by his brothers door and heard grunting. Squeaks and a creaking bed. His eyes widened as he heard a loud grunt, the bed squeak and a male's voice go "Taehyung!" He was not about to let this happen. No way in hell was this happening in his innocent little brothers room. He opened the door and yelled out a very loud Hey! Both boys looked at the man at the door with great curiosity because what the fuck was he doing and what the fuck did he think they were doing. They were obviously reading comic books and kicking each other trying to get the other to fall.

Well they thought it was quite obvious but apparently it was not obvious at all. Baekhyun just slowly closed the door and speed walked away from the room with his face burning a bright red from embarrassment.

Jimin and Taehyung sat there for a minute watching the door, wondering if the older was gonna come back. Once a minute had passed the younger kicked Jimin's shin without warning. The older yelped and rolled over to the other and hit his chest while saying fuck you. However the fuck you came out in a higher pitch then usual causing the other to cover his mouth in surprise and laugh. It was almost as though he had kicked him in the balls but it was actually the shin. Or did he accidentally kick his balls. Taehyung did not know he just knew he kicked something and it was funny as fuck.

After he recovered Jimin got up and sat on the younger's stomach saying he was going to tickle him if he didn't apologize.

"How about no, Park."

"How about yes, Kim." The blonde said while moving his hands closer trying to threaten the other into apologizing. This tactic wasn't working though because the raven haired male showed no ounce of fear on his face, heck he even gestured for the oncoming attack to show it was approved. His hands lunged down to tickle but never met the cushiony fabric of clothes and flesh. He was flat on his stomach with the younger sitting on his back holding his hands in place behind him. Jimin let out a gasp as he was not expecting to end up in such a position without even noticing it was happening.

Taehyung slowly leaned down till his mouth was next to the elders ear and whispered "I thought you were stronger then this, Park." Rage fueled through him as he heard this, how could he insult him in such a way. He tried to flip out and get the younger but the second he moved pain shot through his arm and he soon realized there was no way he would be getting out of this without a broken arm.

They stayed there like that for who knows how long. Taehyung's breathing slow and even against the others ear. Jimin was slightly panicking on the inside, his gay surfacing the longer that the boy stayed there like that.

Slowly but surely Taehyung let go of his hold on the other and got off of the bed stretching his back out and yawning. Jimin didn't do anything but watch how the mans hair fell perfectly in place without even trying. How defined his jaw line was an- and his gay was raging. He sighed as he rolled over and thought of other things that could help his gay go back down. Taehyung laughed as he watched the other try and sort himself out while laying there splayed our on the bed.