Chapter 3 "Hide and Seek"

Bryan's P.OV

Wow! I can't believe that we are gonna play this game! A choice by me, hah! Funny and I hope my bestest friend will love. This. GAME! in a random place!

"We are here!"

"This is stupid" Y/N said
"No it isn't and we are gonna ay Hide and Seek!"

"Nope" rockstar foxy left

"Party Pooper bbbuuutt!" I took out my phone and set up the time to 5 minutes.
Lets start bbyy...Y/N!" I said pointing at Y/N
"Good, because I'm a master of Hide and Seek"
"Pff- yeah right" molten said judging her/him
"Shut up let's start the game!"

After finishing round 1 and round 2(she/him was picked again because Bryan lost and he was mad so yeah)

Y/N P.O.V

"Ok!.. I lost again!" Bryan said
"But choose Y/N"
"Hhmmm" I looked at the Animatronics as I am thinking who should I pick.
"I pick Molten!" I pointed at him.
"Ok then, This is gonna be fun~"

Bryan started the time and hide and the rest too but I didn't but kinda.
Molten counted fast and I was surprised and ran to a random hiding spot that is really good.

I breathed hard because I was scared.
I waited and waited until I was the last one.

I keep hiding until someone hugged me behind but I can't turn around because the hug is to hard and it didn't let me go and I Blushed for some reason.

"Found you~" until I noticed that Voice is from Molten.
"H-how did you found me?!" I said nervously
"Easy~ I tracked you"
"How?!"
"Don't ask but I won't eliminate you" he said that as he kissed my neck, let's go of me and goes away.
I blushed hard when he did that.

Why am I blushing?! This makes no sense?!?

And then I stopped Blushing. The time run out and I got out of my hiding spot and shouted in excitement and run to the main area where everyone is.

"No fair! You cheated!" Bryan said walked up to me.
"No I didn't, it's just that your bad at Hide and Seek bud"
"That's true" Molten said.

Oh god no.

"Let's just go back to the Pizzaria!" Bryan. Said as he gets mad and walks out of the place and the Animatronics are following him except Molten.

He walked up to me and grabbed me, whispering to my ear saying:
"See, I'm not that bad..I just helped you win cutie" he let go of me again and teleports away.

I blushed again and trying to ignore what Molten called me.

Why does he trying to flirt with me?! Hes just playing with you! Don't listen to him

I stopped Blushing again and run out of the place and to Bryan and his Animatronics.

To Be Continued