Chapter 9 "Got Kiddnapped?!"

Y/N's P.O.V

Sleeping nicely and hugging a pillow? ((not really, its fur or wires ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )). When I started to wake up while having a comfortable sleep, I see molten?!? And I was hugging him this whole time?!? But he is soft- WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING?!?

I stopped hugging Molten and just get off of bed and get some clothes on.
I can barely know what happened last time, I feel like I been fucked by him but raped at the same time but still.
I can feel the shivering on my shoulders that I am just imaging it right now, this second.

When I got out of the changing room, I noticed that molten is awake but has clothes on, thank God I rather not even dare to see him naked ((as always XDDD but but I'm joking!!)).

When I was gonna sneak out if the room, get out of the house and go to Bryan's Pizzaria, I was caught by Molten. He used his wires to tie my body around and get closer to him, when that happened, he kissed me.

I tried to stop him but his kiss is so good ((hahahah, I'm so disgusting ;w:)) and I kissed him back because why not sense I can't just take away a good kiss. Molten pulled back and gave me a smile, I smile back a little.

Molten untied me and putted me on his head and teleported to inside of Bryan's Pizzaria. Oh wow, he can teleported but I know that but he's just so---- something- something yeah.

Molten putted me down to the ground nicely, he kissed my cheeks and he teleported away without even saying goodbye. I shrugged a little and see Bryan. Bryan run up to me and gives me a hug of worried.

"WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" He said yelling that he is actually worrying me so much sense he's my best friend.

"U-uhh, I was sleeping?" I lied
Bryan thinked and thinked but he believed it and walked away to the others.
I waited at the same spot, thinking don't know what to do, then I got hit from behind of my head and passed out.

An Hour later

When I was passed out for and hour or more, I woked up but my face is covered with a bag and its so dark.
I tried to say something but my mouth is tapped.

I tried to get off but I was rope around, sitting on a chair and I though and though and noticed that I have been Kiddnapped!!

Until I heard footsteps coming closer and closer and going louder and louder and then stopped.
"Hello Y/N..."  A strange man that has a dark sick voice, that's what I heard but still and he removed the tape off of my mouth.

I yelled "WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?! WHY AM I HERE?!?"
"your in a dark room of course and your here because your the Bait(?) to bryan.

I was confused for a second and I start to think of a question but saying it anyways.
"How do you know Bryan?.."
Then, there was silents..
Then the man just spoke finally saying:

"Because I..." He said has he slowly removed the bag off my face and head((of course))
"Am.."
Then, it was a green, disgusting, broken, dead, rabbit in front of me((lol!)).

"Springtrap!" Springtrap said yelling evily at me.

I felt a shocked that I heard his name somewhere...

_______________________________________

To be continued