ch.2

Izuku p.o.v
"W-what do you mean what did he say to you?" I stuttered getting a bit nervous for some reason.

"You heard me right? What did he say to you?"
Kirishima said bluntly. "Well he- I- umm" I looked frantically for a way out of the situation until I realized we had finally reached recovery girl's office. "W-well I guess we've reached our destination. I'll just umm... head back to class!" I mumbled hurriedly turning around and heading back to class.

Once I got back to class the bell almost immediately rang. Relieved I walked out and headed to the cafeteria. I stopped for a moment remembering that the two people I didn't want to see most where probably in that cafeteria. "Aren't you coming deku?" Uraraka yelled from the other side of the hall. "Wha-? Oh uhm n-no I need some fresh air." I replied lowering my head and staring st my feet. "Oh ok!" She said as she walked away happily with Lida.

I walked outside and sat on a bench. I carefully rethough the words Kacchan had said to me. "Me you after school. Meet me at the playground we used to visit together."  The playground we used to visit... why there? Out of all the places why at a playground? As I thought about what Kacchan might possibly want there I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

Kirishima p.o.v

I walked outside to get some fresh air after the insident this morning. Suddenly I saw a green blob in the distance. 'Izuku!' I though starting to head in his direction. When I finally reached him I realised he seemed Deep in thought. 'He lookes so cute' I blushed and tapped him as lightly as I could hoping not to scare him. He jumped up and looked up immediatly. "I'm sorry deku I didn't mean to scare you" I said apologetically "no-no it's fine" he said smiling at me. He turned back to face the ground and muttered "I'm such a scaredy cat"

Author's p.o.v

"I'm sorry what?" Kirishima asked confused sitting next to Deku on the bench. "Wha? Oh uhm nothing!" Deku said getting a small panic as he realized what he had just said. After a moment of awkward silence Kirishima finally spoke up. "Deku if you ever need anything like mental support or even physical support just remember... we're friends you can tell me anything I won't judge."

Surprised at Kirishima's sudden statement Deku looked up to look at him. To his surprise he saw Kirishima on the verge of tears although he was really good at hiding it. Izuku immediately hugged Kirishima since he knew exactly what to do when someone was crying.

Once Kirishima had realized what was happening he immediately started crying into Isuku's shoulder. He just sat there silently patting Kirishima on the back and hugging him trying to calm him down as much as possible.  Once Kirishima had cried enough he sat up straight again. "So wanna tell me what's wrong Kirishima?" Deku said backing away a bit. "I-I don't really want to talk about it..." Kirishima said looking away from Deku in shame. "Ok I respect privacy just remember...

I'll be there for you in the darkest times"

Kirishima nodded and the dreaded silence returned. After a while Kirishima realized what he had wanted to ask Deku. "Hey Deku?" "Yes Kirishima?" Deku said getting out his note book and a pencil. "What DID Bakubr- Katsuki say to you?" Deku looked shocked to hear the sad looking Kirishima call Bakugo Katsuki instead of Bakubro. After a while Deku finally answered while opening the notebook and starting to write things in it. "To meet me at a playground after school." Kirishima looked shocked staring at the calm Deku.

"But you're not going right?" He said chuckling a bit. "Ofcourse I am" Kirishima's face went from 'haha wouldn't that be stupid' to 'BIT*H WTF' in less than a split second. "What the- why!?" He almost yelled at Deku looking at him like he was from another planet. " because the more you wait the worse it get's" Izuku said closing his notebook and putting his things back in his bag. "Anyway we have sports now so I suggest you head on over to our class." Deku said standing up and walking back inside.

°°The first time skyp brought to you by my lazy ass :)°°

Izuku p.o.v
After school everyone started heading to their dorms except for me. I waited about 5 minutes for everyone to be in their doorm before I headed outside the school grounds towards the playground. Once I got to the playground I saw Kacchan waiting impatiently in front of the slides. I walked over to him as slowly as possible not trying to bring his attention to me.

Once I was almost there Kacchan finally noticed me. He waited until I was there. Once I got to him all he did was show me some carvings on the old wooden slide we used to love to play on. Once I read it fully I gasped as  Kacchan took a long knife and carved a cross right onto it.

860 words without a/n

I am so sorry for waiting so long. Not that anyone is even reading this lol. It's mostly just for me tbh😂
Well anyways I'll try to update more recently.