ch.6 1.0

"Do you need anything?" kirishima asked deku for the hundredth time whilst sitting next to the bed. Deku gave him a weakisch smile and shook his head. "Go I'm fine! really!" Kirishima sighed and hesitantly got up from beside the bed. Ok I'll just do homework then tell me if you need anything alright?" He said heading towards izuku's desk. "Alright!" Deku said feeling flattered about the way Kirishima was treating him. It reminded him of his mom. Not in a wierd way tho!

~Time skippy brought to you by izuku's gayness ;)~

Kirishima p.o.v
Finally done with my homework! God I hate school. I looked over to the bed to make sure izuku was ok and realized he had fallen asleep. He. Was. So. Cute. I walked over to the bed and sat back down next to him. I stared at him for a straight five minutes just admiring his flawless face. So cute. "I- I just want to be loved" I suddenly heard him stutter as a few tears rolled down his face. How can this green bean still cry I thought until I realized what he had just said. "I could love you" I whispered sitting on the bed beside him.

Izuku p.o.v
I don't think he realizes I'm still half awake. I thought while blushing a bright red color. "I would like t-that" I stuttered while keeping my eyes shut tight. I felt him shift slightly towards me. I sat up finally opening my eyes and looking straight at Kirishima. We just stared at eachother for a bit. "I-I mean I-" I was silenced by the touch of Kirishima's lips on mine. His lips where soft and warm. He put his hand on my cheek while pulling away. "Then I will"

296 words without a/n

This is a very short one I'm sorry I just kinda got into cosplay and am pretty busy. But I'll hurry up with the next chapter :)