ch.5

Kirishima p.o.v

Self harm mentioning⚠️

I was searching for the first aid kit to help Izuku with his wounds when I found a box. I pulled it out hoping to find the first aid kit in it but once I opened it I froze. What I saw was not a first aid kit but a box full of razors. I stood there in the bathroom for what felt like hours staring at the box of razors contemplating why the hell izuku had so many of them in his bathroom. Then I saw it. Blood. One of the razors looked like it had dried blood on it. Suddenly it hit me. I quickly ran back to izuku. When I saw him it broke me in a way.

I wasn't sure if it was 'bro love' or 'love love'
But some kind of feeling of love stung in my chest like a fire. Izuku was having what looked like a mental breakdown. I slowly walked towards him and kneeled down next to the bed. "H-hey it's okay buddy I'm here" I said awkwardly. The only thing my brain found suitable at this moment was to lay down next to him and cuddle the frick out of the poor boy. But sadly- I mean obviously I can't I mean I'm like the mental support friend. I put a hand on his back and patted him hoping to calm him down. Mental support friend- man that kinda hurts to be honest. I thought while still patting izuku's back.

That's IT. I don't care what he think's the only thing I know from experience is that you cuddle people who are in extreme pain and if that isn't pain I don't know what freaking is!

Izuku p.o.v

I know Kirishima was trying to help me but honestly it wasn't really. It felt like this pain was never going to end when suddenly I felt Kirishima stand up again. I though he was just going to leave me here but to my surprise he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe and warm in his arms. I could feel a slightly nervous energy so to show him I appreciate it I turned to face him and hugged him back tightly.

I immediately calmed down more and buried my face in the crook of his neck. He was so soft and warm I felt like I could stay like this forever.

Kirishima p.o.v
I was enjoying ever minute of the hug. I knew what kind of love this was. It was love actual love. And honestly I should have seen this coming. I mean who could not fall in love with this cutie. once I felt izuku's breathing steady I removed my arms and was about to leave when I heard the sweetest voice ever whisper
"No p-please stay"

How could I say no to that. I pulled the izuku's covers over us and wrapped my arms back around him. Before I closed my eyes I looked at izuku and saw that he had fallen asleep. He was so adorable. How could anyone ever want to hurt him. I kissed his forehead hoping no praying that he haden't noticed. When he didn't budge I assumed he hadn't until he opened one eye gigglled and kissed my cheek. I blushed reder than my hair as I closed my eyes.

Izuku p.o.v
When I woke up the next morning I felt warm and safe for some reason and I had no memory of last night. I shifted to the other side of the bed and suddenly I saw a note on my beside table. I picked it up to read it and didn't know how to react to it.

Hey bro
Sorry I had to leave for class. I decided to just tell aizawa that you're sick so that you have a but more time away from... you know.
I also took your blades and bandaged your knuckles. I hope they heal fast!
And please... don't do anything stupid. For me.
-Kirishima

He found my blades!? I ran into my room to check the box and alas they where all gone. I wonder if he hates me now... suddenly all the memories came flooding back. Oh god I kissed him! But why!? It's not like I like him he's my best friend. Right? What if he just kissed me by accident or to calm me down. I'm sure he didn't mean it! Why am I sad now? Do I like Kirishima? I sat on the cold bathroom tiles thinking about everything carefully before coming to a conclusion. I am not gay. I stood back up and put the note into my drawer. Not sure why I just did it. I put on some black clothes and went to the dorm kitchen. No one was there. Obviously they where all in class.

I looked in the fridge and saw some food they had seemingly left for me. How nice. I took it out and sat by the table. I slowly ate the food bite by bite. It tasted good but for some reason I started to feel really sick. I stopped and threw the rest away eventhough it made me feel terrible. I went back up to my room and laid back down on my bed. I started to feel even worse and had to rush to the bathroom twice in five minutes. I think I'm sick.

Kirishima p.o.v
Once class was dismissed I headed straight for izuku's room to check on him. I hope he's ok. I knocked on his door and heard a groan from inside his room. "Hey! You ok in there? Can I come in?" I asked. I heard a quiet yeah so I opened the door. Izuku looked way paler than usual. "You ok izuku?" I asked with concern. A sickness was definently not what he needed to recover. He looked like he was about to nod but stoped himself. "Actually I feel really sick." He said. His voice sounded weak. I walked over to him closing the door behind me. I bent down next to him and put my hand on his forehead. "You're burning up?" I said with sympathy. He looked at me with tired exhausted eyes. And like so many times the need to protect him kicked in.

"Don't worry I'll help you recover in no time!" I said he looked at me again and I swear I could see the pain in his eyes this time.
"Thank you so much Kirishima!" He said smiling.

Izuku p.o.v
Yeah I'm gay

1109 without a/n
Soo I just realized that I made Kirishima call izuku deku and I didn't even notice. I also saw millions of stupid mistakes so yee sorry about that ;^;. And sorry this really is my first fanfic so sorry If the story is wierd c.c. I might just ad some drama to make it more interesting next chapter :).
So yee that it byee