Chapter Three- Confessions

Minutes later, the boys returned to the truck. The rain started pouring down, trapping them in the truck. "Thank god I just pissed, that would've sucked if I was trapped in here with the pouring down rain." Chris laughed at him, "you pissed in a bush you idiot, you could've just waited for the guy to get out."
"Yeah, but where's the fun in that?"
"You're an embarrassment, you know that?" Chris said laughing.
"Yeah, I guess that's why Jackie left," he sighed heavily.
"Oh, god Isaac I didn't mean it like that, you know that." Chris put his hand on Isaac's shoulder. "Hey, look at me," he shook Isaac's shoulder, trying to get his attention. Isaac looked up, staring into his eyes. He noticed something he hadn't before. "Chris, do you have a black eye?". Chris's eyes widened in shock, "n-no, it must be the lighting." Isaac sat up quickly, his heart beating faster. "Chris, when did that happen? That looks awful." Chris moved his hair over his eye, "it's nothing I swear." Isaac reached over and tucked his hair behind his ear. "Holy shit, does it hurt?". Chris sighed, "a little bit." He looked down at his lap, his eyes starting to water. "Did... he do it?" Chris choked and started shaking. He grabbed at his sleeve, his fist quaking. Isaac put his hand on his fist, lifting his chin to meet his eyes. Chris looked at him, tears streaming down his face. He nodded as he gasped for air, wiping his tears with his other hand. Isaac glanced down at his lips and back up to his eyes. "Chris, I'm so sorry. Can you tell me when it happened?". Isaac looked into his eyes; concern washed over him as Chris struggled to respond. He whispered, "before I picked you up." He was shocked; why didn't he tell him about this? "Why did you think I picked you up so fast? I was already driving myself around. "
"Chris, are you kidding me? Why didn't you tell me sooner"?
"I didn't want to make everything about me. You've had a hard night and I'd rather just focus on making you feel better." Chris wiped his tears again, wincing when he touched his bruise.
"Trust me, I'd rather focus on you." Isaac put his hand on Chris's cheek. Chris looked him in the eyes. "Isaac?" The two longingly looked at each other, their eyes glistening.
"Chris, I know why she broke up with me. I didn't realize it until now but, I know exactly why she left. I lied to you man, I've never had sex."
"Okay so you're a virgin, that's okay, man. Is that why she broke up with you?"
"Well, not exactly." Isaac looked up at him. "Chris, I think I'm...". He struggled to get the words out. He had never come to terms with this before, and this would be the first time he had ever told anyone, even himself. "I'm...".