Chapter Four- Fate

He looked at Chris, his brown eyes still streaming down tears. His black eye slightly closed, twitching in pain from the tears. Isaac took in a deep breath, and quickly leaned forward, locking lips with Chris. Chris was utterly shocked. His eyes widened once again, his heart beating fast. He didn't know what to do. Isaac placed a hand on his face as he kissed him deeper, Chris kissing him back. He slowly closed his eyes and let it happen. Chris placed his hand on Isaac's thigh, rubbing his thumb up and down. His skin was so soft, was it always like this? After a minute, Isaac pulled away. He looked horrified realizing what he had just done. He was gay, and he just kissed his best friend who he wasn't even sure was gay. He quickly threw his bag over his shoulder, throwing the car door open and running into the pouring down rain.
"Isaac, wait!" Chris yelled, running towards him. He stood under a streetlamp that lit up the small section of the parking lot. Isaac froze, turning slowly to face him, his head hung down. He couldn't just run home; it was three in the morning, pouring down rain, blocks from his house. He lifted his head, Chris, just feet away from him now.
"Don't worry," Christ stuttered, "I'm gay too." Isaac wasn't completely shocked by this; the way Chris talked about some boys at school always made him wonder what his sexuality was. "I've known for some time now, I just didn't know how to tell you," said Chris. Isaac looked to his side, glaring into the forest that surrounded the edge of the parking lot. "I just figured it out myself. I've never felt quite right with Jackie, but with you, I've never felt more alive. I always thought that's just how it was with friends, but I've talked to so many people and I've never felt the way I've felt with you.
Chris ruffled his black curls, water shaking everywhere. His face trembled and he ran to Isaac, embracing him with a warm hug. The two of them stood there under the streetlamp, the rain pouring down around them. They pulled apart for a moment, staring into each other's eye. Chris stood up on his toes, once again locking lips with him. Isaac pulled him in tight, running his fingers through Chris's curly locks. "Fuck," Chris mumbled. "Woah what?" Isaac looked at him with a confused look. "Oh, nothing my shoes are just fucking soaked." Isaac laughed, "well shit I thought you came in your jeans or some shit." The two laughed as they walked back to the truck, hand in hand.