Intro/Rules

⚠IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!⚠

First thing first, I do NOT write NSFW, smut, lemon, etc. This will be fluff, gore, and maybe some minor or major character death to mess with you guys (just kidding. Maybe.) There will be swearing. I'll try to post trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters, so make sure you guys stay safe.

I will open requests once I get a few chapters out, so here's a list of things I may write about in the future:

1.) Mark[iplier]

2.) Sean/ Jack[septiceye]

3.) Matthew (MatPat)

4.) Nate[wantstobattle]

5.) Anything Harry Potter (except Cursed Child, we don't talk about that.)

6.) Anything in the Grishaverse (stories written by Leigh Bardugo. Check 'em out.)

7.) Maybe Hunger Games

8.) Thomas Sanders and/or Sanders Sides (Prinxiety is otp.)

9.) Marvel (Irondad, Stucky, etc.)

These are the things I'm interested in right now, so this will be my writing list. This is subject to change as I (hopefully) do as both a writer and human. Yes, I'm both.

My goal for this book is to get at least 1 chapter out every few weeks, but it all depends on how busy I am and how inspired I feel.

Most of these stories are going to be pretty long, but this is to simply avoid cliffhangers. (It is a ONE-shots book). You can always pause and come back later if you don't want to read it all in one sitting. Again, length depends on my free time and inspiration meter.

I don't really want to give an estimated word count, because I feel like that would limit me as a writer and I don't want to have to force myself to meet a certain goal, and my writing would suffer if I had to put all that stress on myself.

But anyway~Thanks for checking this out! On to the stories!

~K<3