Chapter 5: Finally Heading To Barcelona

When they entered the plane, Kris, Michael, Crystal, Calum, Wengie, Collins, Alan, Alex, Nia, Brent, Jenny, Luke, Sierra, Rena, Devan, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Ashley, Jacob, Raphael, Sung Mi, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Prem, Thaiyo, Gun, Anyu, Tanya, Sofia and Stella were hoping that nothing wrong would happen. Same for the adults.

Gun: Oh geez, really hope that hijacking won't happen again in our next flight.

Aidan: It won't Gun, we were in the Middle East but now we're heading to Spain. This is why we won't go to the Middle East anymore.

Zoe: Actually, I've heard there's a flight ban in Mecca in Iran. It's because of gravity and it'll mess up the navigation system.

As soon as everyone is asleep, Prem was watching movies in a small TV behind a seat when he went on to see some news articles. Then there was a huge surprise that Arzaylea is about to follow them to Los Angeles. He soon woke up Kris, Michael, Crystal, Calum, Wengie, Collins, Alan, Alex, Nia, Brent, Jenny, Luke, Sierra, Rena, Devan, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Ashley, Jacob, Raphael, Sung Mi, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe, Prem, Thaiyo, Gun, Anyu, Tanya, Sofia and Stella.

Prem: Guys, you better look at your screens.

Luke: What's going on?

Prem: It's your ex Luke, try to look at the small TV right in front of you.

They all looked at the TV showing that Arzaylea is giving a message by filming herself.

Arzaylea: Greetings, Kris Wu, Michael Gordon Irwin, Crystal Leigh, Calum Thomas Irwin, Wengie Ayche, Collins Joseph Key, Alan Stokes, Alex Stokes, Nia Lovelis, Brent Austin Rivera, Luke Robert Irwin, Sierra Phuong-Thao Deaton, Jenny An Thu, Rena Lovelis, Devan Key, Shawn Peter Raul Irwin, Niall James Horan, Sheryl Kate Lau, Ashley Nicolette Frangipine, Rolf Jacob Sartorius, Raphael Irwin, Sung Mi Choi, Yuto Irwin, Aidan Paul Irwin, Zoe Isabelle Irwin, my little brother Prem, Thaiyo Irwin, Gun Lavender Rose, Anyu Chan, Tanya Leong, Sofia Cheng and Stella Cheng. If you're watching this, please keep note that me, Lila and Abigail will go to Los Angeles too. But unlike you guys going through Europe, we're going through the Pacific. Still taking Qantas obviously. (Video pauses)

Calum: How the heck did they know our airline?

Jenny: They're actually tracking us, they know that we were in Sydney Airport right? But they want to be quicker so they used the Pacific route. Let's take a look at the map.

Jenny went to the map app which the plane provides in the TV. She then looked at the countries they took and the countries the trio of mean girls took.

Jenny: You see here, the way we're heading to Los Angeles is via Europe. So we stopped at Southeast Asia first, Singapore and Bangkok. Then at the Middle East in Israel. We were supposed to head to Europe, Spain earlier but because our plane was hijacked, we stopped at Italy. Now our next stops in Europe are Barcelona, Spain and London, England. Then our final stopover is in Toronto and then we'll go to our final destination, Los Angeles.

Sierra: But the trio of mean girls wanted to be quicker than us so they took the Pacific route, their first stopover is Auckland, New Zealand then Honolulu, Hawaii, United States and finally head to Los Angeles.

Calum: But the Atlantic route is slower than the Pacific route but you see, the Pacific ocean is a huge body of water. And if you go from Los Angeles, California, United States to Tokyo, Japan, you'll make a stop at Alaska. That's the same route back in the Cold War when you want to go from Europe or America too South Korea to prevent Soviet airspace. Back to the subject, it'll really take a long time when you take the Pacific route because our world is a sphere, not flat like those dumbasses think.