Chapter 14: Landing In Toronto

The plane landed in Toronto and Kris, Michael, Crystal, Calum, Wengie, Collins, Alan, Alex, Nia, Brent, Luke, Sierra, Jenny, Rena, Devan, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Ashley, Jacob, Raphael, Sung Mi, Yuto, Aidan, Lila, Zoe, Prem, Thaiyo, Gun, Anyu, Tanya, Sofia and Stella played around the terminal as usual while the adults were talking. Then they got bored and sat down and decided to talk to each other.

Stella: So where are we heading next?

Gun: London, it's the city where I grew up in before going to Australia.

Sofia: You're really from London? Awesome!

Gun: But I was expelled from school and the British Educational System moved me in Australia while my sister in New Zealand. She is currently in Auckland Elementary School.

Sofia: What about you Tanya, where do you study before going to Sydney.

Tanya: I studied at Kuala Lumpur International School. Because I was Chinese-Malaysian, my classmates who were all from European countries mocked me. They said that 'ching chong' thing too. Also when I was 10, someone put candy in my friend's birthday cake so I passed out. Then it was discovered that I have diabetes. It happened after my father was presumed dead when I was 7.

Sofia: Your dad was in the MH370?

Tanya: Yes, also my mum couldn't take care of us so I was transferred to Australia and my brothers were transferred to Singapore.

Sofia: Okay, my sister and I moved to Australia because my mum and dad already founded jobs there and they were really busy and have to work ASAP so I have to stay with Auntie Kayla and Uncle Ashton. What about you, Anyu?

Anyu: I moved here because the Taiwanese Educational System moved me to Australia. Because the school I studied in is against the 2 systems 1 country thing, I was expelled for being an amulet hero.

Sofia: That's rough, what about you Jacob and Ashley?

Jacob: I was bullied a lot back in America so the Educational System moved me to England but it doesn't work out so I moved here.

Ashley: Because of my bad grades and I didn't follow up my lessons, I have to be transferred to Australia.

Sofia: What about you, Sheryl?

Sheryl: My parents support pro-China instead of pro-Democracy so they sent me to a pro-China school in Hong Kong. Then I watched a TV show called, Order of the Amulets. It was so awesome it gave me the democracy to be one but my parents said I was being rebelious, same for the school. They expelled me and permanently transferred me to Australia.

Sofia: What about you, Niall?

Niall: I didn't follow up with my subjects so the Irish Educational System moved me to Australia.

Sofia: What about you guys, Nia and Rena?

Nia: We both got expelled for playing rock music because the school banned this genre for being rebellious from traditional beliefs. So they transferred us to Australia but we first studied at Melbourne and then we moved to Sydney.

Sofia: What about you guys, Collins and Devan?

Collins: Devan's Cystic Fibrosis got worse so the doctors told the school to transfer us to Australia to calm down his infection.

Sofia: What about you, Sierra?

Sierra: I just went to Australia last year in 2017 because the school transferred me to there because I didn't follow up with my subjects.

Sofia: What about you, Brent?

Brent: I got expelled for singing 'rebellious' songs in school so I got expelled and transferred to Australia.

Sofia: What about the twins?

Alan: We got expelled for dancing and singing KPOP songs.

Zoe: That's what you guys get for singing KPOP songs! Gosh, someone should make a new school rule about not singing KPOP.

Devan: I would agree, I would give mucus to those stinky squads.

Sofia: What about you, Crystal?

Crystal: I was adopted into a family from Christmas Island who immigrated to Australia.

Sofia: What about you, Kris?

Kris: While I was in Vancouver, kids were bullying me because I was Asian. They even said that 'ching chong' thing.

Sofia: Then what happened?

Kris: The school noticed it and they have to transfer me to America. But my mum denied it saying that there might be more bullying in the US so they moved me down under in Australia.

Then the grownups heard the conversation between the kids so one of them asked Kris what is it about.

Ashton: Hey Kris, what are you guys talking about, eh?

Kris: Sofia is talking ABOOT(sorry Canadians..:( ) why me, Crystal, Collins, Alan, Alex, Nia, Brent, Sierra, Jenny, Devan, Niall, Sheryl, Ashley, Jacob, Gun, Anyu and Tanya moved to Australia.

Kayla: Wanna know why I moved to Australia? Because they have to transfer me there to start a new business. While for my sister, they transferred her back to Taiwan to also start her hotel.

Then it is boarding time and everyone boarded the plane. They've chosen a bunch of seats on the right window row in Economy Class as usual. It was relaxing at first until the plane is taxiing and the safety video is shown in the screens. After that, the kids agreed on watching some movies or playing games in the plane. It was fun until most of them fell asleep. Zoe and Devan were chilling while watching 5 Feet Apart.

Zoe: Dev, this is the 100th time you played this movie, can we watch Grey's Anatomy or Lord of the Rings?

Devan: Zoe, I like this movie, it's about Cystic Fibrosis patients like me. What are you doing on your tablet? Aren't you supposed to be turning it off?

Zoe: No, it's on airplane mode, I'm working on a plot for our new musical before heading on to Phase 2. The pre-Phase 2 movie will be both the musical and the real world movie.

Devan: Awesome, really wish it'll get international hits so that it could be in Qantas.

Zoe: Of course it will Dev.

Then the plane landed at London Heathrow. It is almost time for Cristiano to say goodbye to the gang before going to stop at Spain to go back to Portugal via train.

Cristiano: Well, it's time for me to go home in the next stop.

Aidan: Why?

Cristiano: You know, I'm from Portugal, not from Brazil or Spain but it's nice hanging out with you footballers here. But maybe next time, I'll be coming to your school next month.

Zoe: Are you kidding me?

Cristiano: Yes, because there will be a football match between Sydney Academy and Melbourne Academy.

Prem: I was from that school but because I was ignorant and arrogant, I was transferred to Sydney.

Lila: Me too, I'm being honest, not lying. The true liars are Arzaylea and Abigail.

Zoe, You're right Lila, let's head to our gate to our next stop, Barcelona.

They went to the gate and waited for boarding time. It was boring so Kris, Michael, Crystal, Calum, Wengie, Collins, Alan, Alex, Nia, Brent, Luke, Sierra, Jenny, Rena, Devan, Shawn, Niall, Sheryl, Ashley, Jacob, Raphael, Sung Mi, Yuto, Aidan, Lila, Zoe, Prem, Thaiyo, Gun, Anyu, Tanya, Sofia and Stella decided to play around the gate and some parts of the terminal.

To be continued...