The little Neko

Marvin's POV 

As i had just finished a magic show and i was walking home when i hearing scared meowing in the alleyway. I walked closer to the noise and as i got closer i saw a (F/C) Cat in a box. "Hey little guy where are your owners?" The cat just looked at me scared as hell. "It's ok I'm not gonna hurt ya!" The cat calmed down and out of nowhere just spoke to me. "I-I'm not a guy first of all and i don't like strangers". She said and transformed into a human before my eyes. "I mean i just want to help i promise i won't hurt you". She just looked at me and sighed. "Ok if u won't hurt me then i guess i trust you". "What's ur name?" "I'm (Y/N) what's yours?" "Marvin nice to meet you!" She nods. "You look cold do u want to come back to my house?" "Y-yeah sure i could use a bath even though i hate it". I nod and she walks with me back to my house.

*Time skip brought to you by chibi Marvin and chibi neko reader walking to jack's house*

I unlock the door and see jack sitting on the couch. "Hey I'm home!" "Welcome home Marvin the others aren't back yet". I nod and introduce him to (Y/N) "Who's this?" "Her name is (Y/N) I found her in the alleyway all alone and scared". "Aww poor thing I'm Sean but everybody calls me jack!" She shakes his hand and i walk her to the bathroom. She nods and thanks me i nod and go to my room to practice my spells.

Your POV

Wow Marvin has been super nice to me. He's definitely nicer than my old master. I close the door and get undressed i turn on the warm water and get in. I wait for it to fill up and i turn the water off. 

*Time skip brought to you by chibi you cleaning yourself in the bath*

I get out of the bath and i wrap the towel around my body. Oh shit i don't have any clean clothes. "Um? Marvin! I need help!" I hear fast footsteps. "Yes? (Y/N)" "Um i don't have any clean clothes!" "Oh well I can find some of my old clothes that you could wear and we'll go shopping tomorrow!" "Ok thanks again Marvy!~" "Your welcome!" I hear fast footsteps again and rummaging around. He comes back and sets the clothes on the toilet. "There you go!" "Thanks!" "No problem if u need anything else just tell me!" I nod and he goes back to his room. I put on the underwear and the sweatpants and then the bra and i put on the shirt that says Magic is Awesome! With cards and sparkles on it I assume Marvin made this croptop. i blush and put it on. I walk out of the bathroom and go downstairs to see jack on the couch. "Hey (Y/N)!" "Hey Jack!" I smile. "So what's with the cat ears and tail?" "Oh! I'm a neko!" "What's that?" "Half cat half human". "Oh i see that's really cool! Marvin loves cats i get why he likes you!" "Cool! Is there a guest room here?" "Yeah just upstairs to the right!" "Ok! Thanks!" I start walking upstairs and walk past marvin's room to see him practicing spells. "Hey Marvy!" "Ah!" I seemed to have startled him and the objects that were floating fell. "Oh sorry didn't mean to startle you". "No no it's ok no problem!" I smile and he blushes and picks on the stuff and i help him. 

Marvin's POV

Finally at least someone else likes my magic. I think i've developed feelings for her. Yeah i know what your thinking already Marvin really? I know i know but if u saw her you'd probably feel the same as well. Anyways back to the story. She yawns like a cat and i blush at her adorableness. "Tired?" "Yeah.." I smile and sit on the bed "you can lay down with me if u want?" She blushes and nods she lays down next to me and i lay down as well. I use my magic to close the door and turn the lights off. "Goodnight kitten~" "Goodnight marvy~" she purrs and falls asleep cuddling me and i hold her close falling asleep as well. 

*Time skip brought to you by chibi Marvin and you cuddling*

I yawn and open my eyes to see a cute little neko cuddling against me. I blush and kiss her forehead and she smiles in her sleep. I smile and get on my normal clothes cus i don't have a magic show today. I get on my magic rocks shirt and keep on my mask and cape. I hear her move around and she yawns. "Goodmorning kitten~" "Goodmorning Marvy~" I smile and she smiles back. "We are going shopping today for clothes for you today!" "Ok cool! Thanks!" I nod. "I threw your old clothes down the laundry shoot and should be in the washing machine as we speak". "Ok thanks I'm gonna go get breakfast!" "Ok i'll meet ya down there!" She nods and walks out of my room. I sigh happily and smile i finally have my own little neko i've always wondered if they were real or not but i guess they are. That makes me so happy. 

Hey guys sorry this chapter was so short but hopefully the other chapters will be longer! X3

But That is all for this chapter and i'll see you in the next Chapter Buh Bye! XD