Time for some fun!~

Marvin's POV

"(Y-Y/N) F-fuck!" She smirks and gets back on the bed. I hover over her again and smirk. "You ready kitten?~" She nods. "P-please daddy! Fuck me until i can't walk!~" I smirk and push in and out slowly. She moans loudly i give her time to get used to my size. "P-pls! Faster!" I nod and follow her request and go faster. She moans louder and i groan with pleasure.

*time skip*

"I-im close Daddy!" "Me too!~" I cum inside her and pull out we are bothe panting messes and i hold her close and put the covers over us and we fall asleep. The spell wears off as we do.

(Sorry if that was Crap I haven't written smut before 😅)

*Time skip to morning*

I wake up to see (Y/N) cuddling me. God she's so cute i get up and get dressed into my magician outfit. I see her shift and yawn. "Goodmorning kitten~" "Morning~" she rubs her eyes and gets her clothes. "Wait i can put those in the washing machine for you~" "Ok thanks". I teleport her clothes to the washing machine and put them in then i teleport her to her room cus she's still naked and she shuts the door.

Your POV

"Ok what should i wear today?" I look through my closet and i pick the like a boss outfit and put it on. "Hey (Y/N)?" "Yes marvy?" "I have a magic show today so will you be alright here with the others?" "Yeah sure np!" "Ok good i'll hopefully be home in a half hour?" "Ok! Have fun!" I smile and wave to him as he drives off. I then walk into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. As i do i see a guy with yellowish green hair and with a jinx hat walk into the kitchen and go into the fridge. "Um hi! I'm (Y/N)!" He turns and looks at me. "Oh! Hi i'm Chase marvin told us about you!" He shakes my hand and i shake back.

*Little mini time skip*

Chase just inroduced me to the egos since marvin said he would but he's at a magic show. So chase did it instead. First was Schneeplestein he's german doctor that is a pretty good from what i've been told. Second was jack the one who created all of them and a irish youtuber who's really funny. Third is Jackieboy man he's a superhero and there's nothing else to say about him. Fourth is jameson jackson aka the dapper jack he's mute and loves tea and is a detective i think. Fifth is Antisepticeye he's a demon that glitches and has a knife and he has a cut on his neck. And chase told me his hobbies and what his story was. He liked to do trickshots and nerf wars and does tend to drink a lot after his wife and kids left him. And sixth is robbie and cute purple skinned zombie that is shy and kind and doesn't eat brains like normal zombies. Chase even told me marvin's story. Which i can't remember at the moment but i'll just ask marvin when he gets home.

*Time skip to marvin coming home*

"Hello! I'm home everybody!" "Welcome home marvy!" I run up and hug him tightly. "So how was it?" "It was great I autographed a lot of merch for my fans!" "That's great!" I smiled and he smiled back. "So did you get to meet the egos?" "Yep Chase introduced me!" "Good I'm glad!"

Yay! I finally made a long chapter! XD so yeah that's all for this chapter and I'll see you in the next one Buh bye!