Shopping for clothes~

Your POV

I was excited to finally get some new clothes and from my new master no less. I mean I'm just gonna call him by his normal name cus master just doesn't sound right when saying it to him. "Ok (Y/N!) you ready?" I smile and nod. "Yep!" "Ok then let's go! You can meet the others later!" "Ok!" he grabs his car keys and i follow him to his car. It's a nice shade of green and is very sparkly. "Glitter much?" "The car came like that but i like it!" "Oh ok!" He unlocks the car and i get in the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt on and he put his on and drove to target. and i know what your thinking (Y/N) why target why not some other store well this one was the closest to Marvin's house so we decided to go there.

*Time skip cus I'm lazy as fuck X3*

"We're here!" I nod and get out. Marvin locks the car and follows me into target. "Follow me i know where the female clothes are!" "Ok thanks marvy~". "Your very welcome its the least i can do". I smile and he smiles back i follow him to the clothes section. I gasp and see a lot of cute clothes. I see this really cute croptop and put it in the cart. I see some other ones i like and put those in the cart too!

I also put four other outfits in too

I also put in some underwear and some bras too

"Wow that's a lot of clothes!" "Yeah i just picked out what i liked!" He smiles and we walk to the checkout. He pays for the stuff and we walk out and put all of the bags into the trunk and i get in the passenger seat and buckle in and we drive home.

*Time skip*

We get out of the car and i get my bags and walk into my room. I put my clothes into the closet and i keep on my Marvin shirt since i love it. As soon as i just got done putting my clothes i realized i was in heat. i Blush wide eyed i curse under my breath and walk over to marvin's room. "Hey Marvin?" "Yes?" "I um you know how animals get in heat? And it can last for a month or longer?" "Yes why?" "Well I'm in heat and i need help!" I blush deeply and he smirks cus his door was open. he starts walking toward me. "U-um Marvin w-what are you doing?!" He just smirks more. "This~" He kisses me and i kiss back taking off his mask.

Marvin's POV

God she's so hot she even just gave me a boner just now. I lick her bottom lip for entrance and she opens her mouth. My tongue explores her mouth and she moans i smirk into the kiss. Knowing we both need air i pull away and push her onto my bed. I close the door with magic and lock it and put a soundproof spell on it. "Ready kitten?~" She nods blushing and i smirk and i take my shirt and cape off she blushes and i smirk more. "Like what you see?~" She just nods and i take off my pants. I hover over her and i snake a hand up her shirt and she shivers. I smirk and I throw her shirt across the room. I reach my hand behind her back and un clip her bra. She blushes more. I start taking off her pants and throw them aside. I kiss her neck and she moans i keep kissing her neck looking for her sweet spot. She moans loudly and i bite down hard and she moans more. I leave couple of hickeys on her neck and i stop. I pull down my boxers and her panties and i moan as my dick hits the cool air. "Do you need help with that?~" I blush and nod she crawls off of the bed and faces me and licks the tip. I moan and she takes the whole thing in her mouth swirling her tongue and i moan louder. But no one will hear us cus i used a soundproof spell. She starts bobbing her head and i buck my hips. "H-how are you so good at this?!" I manage to say she just smirks. After a while i feel my climax reaching. "I-i'm close kitten!~" she just moans in response causing vibrations up my cock. And i moan so loud my voice will probably gone tomorrow. I cum into her mouth and she swallows it.

Cliffhanger! Hehehehe >:3 But that's all for this chapter and i'll see you in the next chapter Buh bye!!! :3