chapter 3

Marrinets point of view

I stood there in fear  I knew what was coming but nothing did. Did Alya finaly realized how she had been treating me.

I looked up to see that her hand had been caught in mid air inces away from my face. I looked beside me to see who my rescuer was.

Chloe!?

To be honest I wasn't completely shocked tho she still disliked, she believed me and she she actually protected me from Lila's gang she was the only one who believed me. Although Chloe was tricked by Lilas lies to and I was the only one who believed her not even Sabrina belived her.

"Look I hate Dupen-chan as much as you do but don't you think this is over bord, it's rediculess utterly rediculess" Chloe said 

Alya looked at her in the same way she looked early while towering over me.

"You think your so special dont you" Alya began "but your not and you never will be just because your queen bee didn't make you a better person. Wjat you did to lila is unforgettable"

I relied on Chloe to be queen bee a lot when chat noir was away. Tho it was a stupid idea she was the only one i could trust right now. I couldn't trust Alya to be a hero any more. Altougth Chloe dosent like to show it she's been the only one hear for me lately she has also been a true hero to Paris fighting akumatized villains along side me.

"The fact that ladybug trust you is stupid no it rediculess utterly rediculess" Alya continued mocking Chloe

"Hay guys what's going on" said a voice from behind me. I know that voice it was adrien.

"Stay out of are way" Alya said pushing both me and Chloe to the floor. Before walking towards  "Hay adrien I would stay away from those to bullies if I were you" she quickly snaped

Refused to listen to the rest and got up to brush my self off. I know Arden would never take my side. I reached my hand out to Chloe.

"I don't need your help marrinet. And I... I can't help you anymore I know that you would never do that to Lila as much as I distaste you I know your not that type of person but I can't take it anymore." She said. she wanted to sound mean but in her eyes she was trying her best not to. "The thing is marrinet I'm moving school if your as smart as you look you will do the same" she brushed herself off and ran to school

I wanted to say something but I didn't know what. She had done so much for me putting her self in more of a weakened state to be another one of Lilas pray.

"Marrinet !!!" The sound startled me It was Adrien

"O-oh h-hi a-adrien" I said waving

He ran up to me and huged me tight. "Is it true" he asked "did you really do that to Lila"

"No I swair, but I understand if you don't belive me even Alya has sided with Lila I'm all alone" I said

"Why would I side with Lila and who did that to you face marrinet" he asked in a tone of anger and rage.

Im guessing the make-up didn't cover it very well

"It was them wasn't it. How could they hurt you."

"Just leave it adrien please I can't take any it anymore please" I walked of to class

I sat right in the back that way they couldn't throw things at me. I sat all alone. No one could possible feel the sadness raging through my body I was all alone.

Adrian enters the class shortly after me. He came up to next to me but Nino grabed him and asked him to sit with him.

Next in the class Lila came in she walked right passed her seat and up towards me

"I told you Dupen no one will be your friend and everyone will hate you and now adrien believes me to what are you going to do about it"

I stayed quiet it was probably the best thing I could do. I mean what could I do about it.

"That sounds about right," she said "now stay quiet and dont even think about aprotching adrien because he will never belive some low life like you." She whispers before walking off

I knew it I knew adrien would chose Nino over me I was nothing. A tear fell down my cheek.

Suddenly and akuma slid through the window it was coming for me again and this time I couldn't stop my emotions...