chapter 32 final chapter!

CHAT noirs point of view 

I sat holding her in my arms i wish i told her sooner. what is she doesn't wake up what if it was all for nothing.

all the times shes shown me she loves me and what do i do i just ignore her all this time this all my fault .

i quickly took the miracles and throw it in the air "come back to me my princess... please"

the sky began to clear and everyone was soon back to normal but she didn't wake up not even a fidget. i was to slow once again why do i always fail at everything i. i let out a defining scream as i held her close to me tightly. i was to late ... to late.

queen bee and Viperion turned up shortly after i screamed.

"chat noir what is it was wrong " Viperion said my back was turned from them so they didn't see marinette lying in my arms "we saved everyone didn't we where is marrinette"

 "chat " chloe said as she came closer and touched my shoulder but she suddenly moved back in shock and began crying 

i looked over at them still crying and holding her close

"ma..ma..marrinette" viperion said coming closer

"DONT! DONT TAKE ANOTHER STEP! STAY AWAY FROM HER !" I said "why didnt it work tikki why" i cryed "she should be awake why isnt she awake "

i got up carrying her and rushed her straight to the hospital. she cant die not now not before told her i loved her. that she was the most important person in the world to not until...