Ch 2

Jungkooks pov
I turn on my phone and Hiss at the bright light that hits my face. 06:54 '5 more minutes' I say to me self rolling over and seeing who has text me

 (Hi fran here please don't look at the times pretend it's 06:55 thanks guys x)Looking at the text I jump up out of bed

Looking at the text I jump up out of bed. I shivered when the cold air touch my topless torso. I made my way into my kitchen and made myself a coffee to wake myself up ready for the day . It wasn't like I needed to go to school anyway my dad works in a top school over in America so I can get in over there anyway.

I make my way back upstairs and have a warm shower and put on my usual black jacket with a white top and leather pants and I could never forget my timberlands.

For some reason I have always loved timberlands , I always thought they matched with everything .I grab my backpack and keys and make my way out of the door making sure to lock it behind me.
I rubb my hands together blowing into them as I walk. I take out a cigarette and put it in my mouth I find the lighter from my pocket and flick it up . I could feel the heat going though my body and that's just what I needed on this cold winters day .

I stand at the bus stop waiting for waiting for my friends eventually they all arrive. Jimin first with his girlfriend jasmine. Next yoongi and Hoseok Jimin gets out his spray cans and starts to spray one of the walls he writes 'you will never walk alone' for some reason he always makes sad quotes and I don't know why to be honest we are all very worried about Jimin at the moment. And then I feel a light tap on my shoulder
'Hey can I have a cig please' yoongi asked
'yea sure' I say handing them over to him.
Then In the distance I heard a doing. I look up to see a boy on the floor. He has perfect soft lips and beautiful eyes. He hair is long and look very fluffy . I see all my friends laugh at him . I choose not to laugh. In fact I give them all an evil look and make my way over to the boy until I think 'I'm the school bully what the hell am I doing going helping a little first year'. I turn around to the the bus pulling into the curb I get on and buy my ticket and go and sit at the back of the bus with all of my gang except Jasmine. She took a seat at the front of the bus .

Moments later the boy from before who had dropped his book took a seat next to jasmine. She smiled and introduced herself but he just smiled and nodded . He seems very shy. Cute.

Taehyung pov

The girl what very nice she had a nice sweet smile and made me giggle a couple of times . I told her I was new and she gave me her number and told me to call her anytime. She also told me her time table and it turns out we have most lessons together . She said she would show me to my classes and help me If I needed it wich is good as it settled my nerves a bit . She told me that the gang of boys are not and people and all they are just people who have been through a lot and used each other to get over that . (Guys it's fran here and when I say that I don't mean in a sexual way )

We both made our way to lessons and she sat next to me in most of them she was so kind and I was lucky I had met someone like her on my first day

Sooo guys This took me 2 hours so I do hope you liked it . I'm gunna update as much as I can for the like 3 people who are reading this anyways hope your having a good day / night bye
-fran ❤️❤️