Chapter 3

Taehyungs POV

The school bell rings and it's time for lunch. The first 2 lessons didn't take long to pass in fact they where grate me and jasmine just talked all the way through most of them as out first lessons where just about sticking things in books and signing sheets . We talked about how her and Jimin have been dating for a 2 months now and that she thinks that it a a bit unstable , she sometimes sees Jimin staring into yoongis eyes . I told her she was just over thinking. I follow jasmine to the dinner hall. She shows me to the table with the boys from the bus stop. They all give me small smiles. To be fair they all do look like they would kill me if a said something .
'Everyone this is Taehyung'Jasmine shouts so half of the hall can hear.
'Tae this is Hoseok but you can call him hobi for short' jasmine said pointing a boy with a very large smile.
'More like horse' another boy said as low as possible
'And that's yoongi' jasmine said pointing to a boy with a gummy smile
He waves slightly at me and I smile back
'That small bean over there is Jimin' she said pointing at a small boy who gave an angry glare back at jasmine.
'Hi nice to meet you'he said leaning over shaking hands with me .
'You too' I say showing a few teeth
'And that over there is Jungkook' she said looking at a boy who was looking at me . His eyes looking up and down every part of my body. I started to blush at his actions.
'JUNGKOOOK SOMEONE IS SPEAKING TO YOU' yoongi shouts
Jungkook instantly snaps out of his daze and puts out his hand
'Um nice to meet you Taehyung' he said still staring into my eyes. I stared back . He had beautiful eyes . They where like black pools they looked as if they where infinite. He smiled slightly. He also had amazing teeth . He looked like a little bunny.
'TAEHYUNG JUNGKOOK' yoongi shouted again in our ears
'Are you both going to sit down' he said laughing slightly.

JUNGKOOKS POV
I could see jasmine coming into the hall with what looked like the new boy from before. I could see them making there way over.
When they both came she introduced us to him . His name was Taehyung. He has a nice name. But then I looked up. I looked into his eyes. He had amazing eyes like pools of light. They made me smile when all of a sudden my daze got distracted by yoongi
'Um hi nice to meet you Taehyung' I said smiling at him. I could feel him looking at me but it made me blush a bit. But wait I'm not gay I'm i. I'm definitely not gay I say to myself still looking into his eyes.
I take a seat next to him. It was quite awkward. He didn't talk at all he just stayed quite and stared into thin air.
*ring ring ring*
The bell had saved us I stood up . And watch Taehyung get out his time table
'Hey do you need any help' I ask
'No thanks I'll go with jasmine' Taehyung says
'Sorry tae I'm not in your lesson now'
'So I guess you do want help now' i said
Taehyung just nodded his hair flopping behind his head and his box smile on his face. We stood up and I helped him put his things in his bag. We walked out of the lunch hall and up some stairs. People where muttering things like 'why is Jungkook with that gay new kid' and 'why is Jungkook being nice to the new guy'
When we got to the room I gave him my number and told him that if he is ever lost in school he can text me. He had a very big smile on his face. And i hate the fact about how cute he looked. I keep telling myself it's wrong to have a crush on a boy and it's just a phase.
'Okay Taehyung see you soon'I said
'Bye Jungkook thankyou' he said looking back into my eye
'It's okay anytime'I said ruffling his hair.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.
Thank you so much for reading if you read you honestly mean the world to me I'm trying my best and as a new writer I'm trying to find my technique. Anyways thanks to my bestie Kyra who is editing this for me bc my dyslexic ass can't spell haha. I hope your all having a good day or night love you all soo much bye ❤️