Intro

Eight kingdoms, Among whom was love,trust, companionship, and above all it was unity which are no longer left. Why?
What had happened between them?
Why their love,trust, companionship, and unity is over?
Now only seven kingdoms are left.
Why?

Intro to the " NATIONS"

Shecia
It is the nation of waterbenders i.e
Shecians. They can heal people and read people of other nations except Crakonies. Their
Stone is water.Their only weakness is the death of stone.

Thatis
It is the nation of firebenders i.e
Thatises.They are the only worthy opponents to Crakonies.Their stone is Fire.Their only weakness is the death of stone.

Omeosless
It is the nation of airbenders i.e
Omeos.They are the shape
shifters.Their stone is Air.Their only weakness is the death of stone.

Ipretous
It is the nation of ipretions,people who can control anything made of rock and soil,they can be destructive sometimes.Their stone is Earth.Their only weakness is the death of stone.

Odeobamer
It is the nation of necromencers i.e
Odeons.They can read minds.Their stone is Magic.Their only weakness is the death of stone.

Sepyxi
It is the nation of soulkeepers i.e
Sepyxis.They can contact with souls,
They can see the glimpse of future.They can also go through the things.Their stone is soul.Their only weakness is the death of stone.

Aete
It is the nation of Avatars,the superiors.They can do everything what other nations can,but the do not have ability to what crakonies can.
They cannot contact with souls.
Their Stone is Unity.Their only weakness is the disunity of other nations.

Crakon
It is the nation of horrors.It is the nation of crakonies.They can control people,They are the powerful ones but not more than Avatars. They can talk to animals. They can contact with souls to some extent.(only in rare cases)Their Stone is dark power.Their only weakness is the death of stone.

(English is not my first language so, I am sorry for the grammatical and language mistakes, if any.)

Credits:To me

And yeah if you guys liked this chapter please vote, comment,share and a follow would be loved.
Thank you.