Its revealed

"Katara you and others seem hungry,let me cook something for you guys" your aunt tried to ignore you avoiding eye contact.

"Just stop ignoring me and my question aunt! You have to tell me now..." you uttered with a weight in your voice.

"Yup! She's right" yoongi nodded in yes
I also think that you know something about the prophecy and the choosen ones" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

The condition was really intense and serious. Everyone's eyes were asking the questions,different ones but related to the same topic and for answer you and the prince who was present there at the moment were looking upon your aunt sana, but as mentioned the condition "was" serious not is. "And why is that just due to stupid jk"

"Aaaah.." you growled " She was about to answer and I was about to know the hell going on in my life and with me"

"You know what jk" yoongi stopped saying softly " your timing is very bad" he completed but not softly rather his way was harsh.

"It was the matter of my hunger and you know I am unable to control it, come on its just the matter of seconds." Well known prince jk assured.

"Just stop scolding him both of you.." aunt said.

"But aunt..." before you complete the smell of delicious food stopped you.

"Yes we need to know.." yoongi was about to complete but..
"Hey! Prince I think we should eat and you should stop scolding jk, we can have the answers of our questions later" you said making everyone surprise.

But before anyone can ask the reason of giving such a surprise you made all of them shhh... as the bowl of healthy and tasty food was on the table but the food was in your and others mouth.

After eating and fighting with jk on the table you all were ready to know about that avatar or prophecy thing.

"Everyone of you know that how crakonies rebelled and tried to conquer our upperworld you all also know that avatars stopped them by giving their lives and were all dead and extinct..."

"What the hell I don't know that, okay sorry I didn't know that..." was what in your brain at that time but you didn't disturb.

"And now we know that crakonies have succeeded in their mission "Disunity of the nations." And due to the disunity the stones of nations have gone, as all the nations have their power it shows that the stones are alive not dead, but they are weak...due to disunity of the nations"

"But according to the prophecy avatar will vanish the evil soul and will unite the nations with the help of choosen ones." She stopped and said " that's all I can explain"

"Ww... What" jk said

"Yes! Now if you have questions then ask but one by one" she said

You were about to ask but before you do yoongi did.

"Does crakonies also do not have their stone? If no then why? I mean as they are united so..." he let out

"firstly, they do not have their stone and secondly they are not united because all the crakonies do not have the bad soul..."

"They were the best but I believe that a bad soul stains other ones " She said

"Who is meant by the bad soul here..." jk asked as he wanted to know the answer as soon as possible.

"I don't know but yeah he is very powerful and his soul is stained by the blood of many" aunt answers

Again you tried to ask But this time jk did before you do, which made you angry but you managed to bear it somehow.

"When will the avatar come and will find the choosen ones?" He questioned

Before your aunt can answer the question asked by jk you interrupted and said
"Just tell me what happened to me a while ago and how am I related with this whole thing?"

"Fine! The answer of your question..." she stopped and inhaled and exhaled heavily and uttered, "avatar is here..."

That reply made yoongi shock and he asked rapidly "where...?"

"You all wanted to know what happen to Katara? Actually that were you two..." she replied pointing towards jk and yoongi.

"We...?" They both replied together "How??"

"Katara is the avatar and you yoongi is one of the choosen ones," she smiled and "you too jungkook because when you two were near she was feeling her powers which is not usual, right Katara???" She asked

"Yes but..." you nodded

"How were they out of control? Why was she trying to kill us?" Jk asked as he gnashed his teeth looking towards you.

"Was she angry, upset or any other thing as she don't know how to use them so, they got out of control..." aunt asked and answered at the same time

"Yes I was because jk kicked craccoon..." you explained

"Yes a craccoon! We'll talk about this later miss katara.." she replies as you bit your upper lip

"As Katara is an Avatar so she must come with us to stop the war" yoongi said

As yoongi said the colour drained out of your aunt's face and she uttered "She cannot stop the war even no-one can before it occurs"

"Then what should we do?" Jk asked

"You have to find the choosen ones and the stones, then you all have to teach Katara to control her powers and how to use them too." Aunt replies

"But how are we gonna find choosen ones and stones?" You questioned

"You'll find them because it is written,also a special mark will appear whenever you are near any choosen, on the wrist of choosen ones as well as yours" she explained

"What about stones??" You asked again

"Oh my god you ask a lot katara" jk said as he was irritated now.

"Stones are on the earth, first you three found the choosen ones and then go to earth..." she finished

"But how are we going to earth?" A voice demanded.
Jk looked at you with dilated pupils

"I've done nothing...he has asked the question" you said pointing towards yoongi

"Prince there are something that you have to find out by yourself..." she stops

"The night has fallen, Kat go to sleep and you two come with me I will take you to the guest room where you will rest and sleep as tomorrow you have to go on the epic journey" she finished

"It feels like l will have to drink a lot of water as by speaking and explaining and answering ya all's questions my throat has become dry a lot" as she said You all started laughing as your aunt seemed very funny.

You went upstairs in your room and your aunt took both princes to the guest room and then she too went to bed.

As soon as you were done doing the stuff you do before going to bed you laid down on your bed and close your eyes.

"So finally you are up to it ..." a girl said her face was to the opposite side and your face was facing her back but you managed to see her face a bit.

"What do you mean?" You asked but no-one answered

The girl disappeared,and you were left behind alone in the dark place...