Just So...Stubborn ⛩

Ruco and Aveionne were on their way to visit a few friends but 1 month in a spaceship you'd get tired of that same person too 😅

Ruco sighed. "Did we really have to go to Earth of all places?" "There is nothing for us here."

"My sister is here, and I told you you could've stayed on planet Broimer if ya wanted." Aveionne smirked.

"Why, so you can let your mouth and temper get this planet destroyed like planet Carmkan two years ago?" "No Thank you."

"That wasn't my fault...How was I suppose to know that that spoiled ass kitty; Beerus meant that. He should not have just taken my food off my plate, especially after I said No." Aggravated at the thought, Aveionne's hair flickered with a red hue.

Ruco pulled her ponytail causing her to plop down in her seat. "Calm down, you're getting worked up over nothing, you are incapable of control I see still." Ruco looked down at her with folded arms.

Aveionne turned away from Ruco and proceeded to fix her hair back. "I'm not a child and I would appreciate if you didn't treat me as such...Asshole" she mumbled

"Hm? What was that?" Ruco placed his hand by his ear mockingly

Aveionne ignored him. "How long before we land?"

"Ten minutes or less." Ruco replied looking down at the radar.

"Good.. the sooner the better." Aveionne sat up straight crossing her legs.

Ruco smirked leaning towards her, easing his hands towards her head pulling hair tie completely out.

"YOU DAMN BASTARD,GIVE IT BACK!!" Aveionne stood up attempting to grab it back from him

Ruco destroyed it using his ki "We'll be landing in five minutes, get everything together and I'll meet you at the airlock. He bowed face and proceeded to walk in to the  living quarters.

Aveionne stood there dumbfounded before gaining her composure "Y-you can get your own shit!"
She headed for the cargo bay getting all her stuff . "He's such a-a." Aveionne stopped herself. She has had feelings for him for awhile now but Saiyans will be Saiyans, her pride was more important than her heart in her eyes. "I hate him.." Aveionne said as she reluctantly grabbed Rucos' things as well.

"I got everything. so hurry up and land this piece of crap already.." Aveionne stood facing the airlock, arms folded.

Ruco set the coordinates for the landing and stood next to Aveionne looking down at his duffle of stuff on the ground. He picked it up and hung it over his shoulder. "Appreciate it kiddo." 

"I'm only three years younger than you bastard, and you may be my "guardian"  but you're not over me in status, keep that in mind; old man. Aveionne smirked and waited for the ship to land
Ruco side eyed her thinking "She's finally coming into her own, she's still not stronger than me, she'll learn that soon."  He chuckled to him self
"What's so funny?!?" Aveionne asked

Ruco watched as the airlock let down and replied       "Nothing.. let's go."