Chapter 14 : Torijama Day !

"Hello? Yes I'm leaving out of my house right now!" Camille yelled through the phone as she packed her bag filling it up with the party favors

"Hello? Yes I'm leaving out of my house right now!" Camille yelled through the phone as she packed her bag filling it up with the party favors. Tonight the girls decided to throw Tori a surprised pajama party being that she'll be flying out to Aruba the following day for her birthday. But as usual, Camille was running late. Although this time it wasn't her fault. Well at least she believed it wasn't. "Girl bring your ass before this girl shows up and cry that everyone is here except for you! You know how she is!" Amber yelled causing Camille to laugh. "I'm coming! I swear!" She laughed zipping the bag shut and headed towards the door. "Mhm I bet you are, bring your ass now Camille." Amber rushed her once more before they ended their call and Camille slipped her phone into her overnight bag. "Give me a hug, I'll call you when these lightweight drinking hoes fall asleep on me." Camille cooed as Alijah stood by her side with his phone in his hand as well. Spending some more time with one another, they decided to go on a mini shopping spree, get their hands and feet done then grabbed themselves something to eat. When they got back to Camille's house they just sat around binge watching the rest of Stranger Things and stuffing their faces with junk food. "Fuck calling me, I want your ass around me." Alijah chuckled causing Camille to blush while pulling him into a hug anyways. "Yeah but I want to spend some time with my girls, we all need this and besides it's my friend's birthday Stingy. I'll call you like I promised." Camille giggled liking the way he wanted her all to himself. She definitely enjoyed being around him as well and loved how calm he could be the whole entire day. It was just so interesting to her. "I'll answer. Get there safe Camille and don't go gossiping about your boy." Alijah joked making Camille laugh uncontrollably and playfully push him off of her. "Whatever. I'll text you when I get there." She smirked unlocking her car then opened up the door. "Do that and make sure you enjoy yourself." Alijah waved before walking off and heading over to his own car. Camille smiled while shaking her head and pulled off. It's like she always had to shake her senses back whenever she had gotten away from Alijah's fine ass. So far he was something different and Camille was liking the vibe and energy that Alijah was showing her. Making her way over to the hotel, Camille helped set up the room before changing into her Pretty Little Thing white spicy printed pajama romper. "Where were you all day?!" Itali shouted as she entered the hotel room with the twenty four different shades of pink balloons in her hand. "Who, me?" Camille asked pointing to herself and Itali smirked while placing her hands on her hips. "We'll save that for later. Where's Tori?" Camille asked slipping her feet into her red dinosaur foot shaped slippers. Itali checked her Apple Watch before looking back up at her friends. "Let me go call this bitch." She said letting the balloons go and grabbed her phone. So Camille and Amber began to adjust them while Itali waited on Tori to answer her phone call. "Who else was invited?" Amber asked and Camille smirked. "You know our lonely asses don't own any friends, but It sisters should be on their way and I had invited Farrah and her friends." Camille replied and Amber only nodded being that they had so much fun at Farrah's paint and sip after the whole Unique and Farrah's bullshit. "Looks like we got ourselves a pajama party. Okay us." Amber smiled. They continued to set up until Farrah and her friends shown up then Erica, Taylor, Heaven and Nicole shown up. Hearing a knock at the door, the girls hurried and grabbed their confetti cannons. "It's open!" Itali yelled as she stood closer to the door with Tori's birthday cake in her hand. Tori stepped inside of the hotel room looking confused. "Surprise!!" The girls shouted as they popped the cannons and the confetti went flying everywhere as a huge smile grew onto Tori's face. "I hate ya!" She wept causing the girls to laugh and pull her into a tight hug. "My cry baby ass! Ya knew I was going to cry, but thank ya! I love ya! I love it here!!" She continued to cry causing the girls to laugh. Running to the back, Camille grabbed Tori's birthday pajamas for the night and headed back to the front. "You're the only one out of pajamas. Chop chop and happy birthday girly." She cooed as Tori smiled and wiped her face one more time. "Thank you and I can't wait to get each and everyone of you emotional hoes back. Just watch." She laughed snatching the pajamas out of her hand. Camille laughed knowing she was the biggest cry baby after Tori, so she would be in tears just like Tori was. "Alright let's turn this party up and out!" Amber cheered standing onto the bed as she swung around a pair of panties causing the girls to laugh. The music got turned on and the girls began to dance on each other. "Thank you for coming!" Camille cooed as she opened up her arms to thank Farrah. She loved how they were able to put their bullshit aside and become as cool as if nothing never happened. They shared some genuine apologies and things just started to get better from then on. "You know I got you, you looking cute! Let's take a picture." Farrah said pulling out her phone. Camille thanked her before posing and joined a couple of group pictures with Farrah and her friends, her set of friends and Itali with her sisters. The vibes were definitely going up tonight. "Who wants to drive the boat?!" Itali shouted as she held the gallon of Dusse in her hand. "Nah who could drive the boat the longest is the real question?" Tori smirked grabbing the other gallon and the girls lined up. Race after race, Heaven and Farrah ended up winning causing the girls to receive a ten inch dildo. Itali made sure to get all the adult party favors that she knew the ladies would enjoy. Single or not. They were going to enjoy their goodies. Especially the winners. "Ayeeee even though Keith ass is going to be jealous!!" Heaven cheered while twerking to Hot Girl Summer. So everyone went back to drinking and dancing. Their snapchats/instasnaps were filled with videos of them dancing, drinking and even singing all the heartbroken girl anthems. "Maybe I'm overreacting! Baby I don't know what happened! You know all of my bad habits! You know it's hard for me to control that shit man cause when I get mad, I get big mad! Should have never did that, get back! Bout to feel the wrath of a menace! In my bag, in my feelings!" Everyone sang into their phones as their minds randomly went to their shitty exes that caused them to be triggered whenever they heard their name or even seen their face. They sang the chorus until the song ended and started to laugh at how sad they felt at the end of the song. "Fuck them exes, why?! Cause you could've had a bad bitch!" Camille shouted as she grabbed the patron and start twerking to Lizzo's Truth Hurts. The girls joined her and continued dancing until their food came. Camille and Itali had ordered a cater of seafood, bake Mac, all kinds of fried and baked chicken, rice and beans. It was a feast inside of room 513.