Chapter 18 : Weekend At Issy's

"Damn Issy! You're living like this?!" Camille gasped as they pulled into the driveway of Isabelle's three story owned house

      "Damn Issy! You're living like this?!" Camille gasped as they pulled into the driveway of Isabelle's three story owned house. "Just a little." She giggled before shutting the car off and pulled the keys out and tossed them inside of her cherry red Chanel bag. "Just a little? So there's more?" Camille gasped with bugged eyes making Isabelle laugh, but also managed to nod her head. Isabelle and Camille climbed out of her car before taking the twins and their sleepover bag out of the car right after then strolled over to Isabelle's house. Camille couldn't stop herself from gasping, she was indeed impressed and they haven't even stepped foot inside of the house. "Welcome to Isabelle's palace." Isabelle goofed around as she opened up the front door then stretched her arms out making Camille laugh and walk inside of the house. The warmth of the house immediately wrapped its arms around Camille's body as it sent chills down her spine from becoming warm in such short timing and the house scented of fresh baked cherry pie. "Damn Issy..... This is nice, I love it and I don't know when I plan on going back." Camille commented as she footed throughout the first level of the house. The living room, kitchen and the backyard looked straight out of a wealthy magazine and the pool only added to the decor. Making her way upstairs where Isabelle's and Ty's bedroom, the two extra guest rooms and bathroom was located. Camille looked around in awe as everything seemed so new and still untouched. Hell Ty and Isabelle's bedroom looked as if nobody even step foot inside. As Camille reached the third floor, Isabelle stood inside of her bedroom as she stripped the girls out of their snowsuits and clothes, she wanted to put them down being that they had just fallen asleep. The third floor owned a balcony, a gym room and Ty's man cave; which Camille decided not to enter. She stepped out onto the balcony and gasped, the view was breathtaking as it was the sight of the New York city lights. Everything seemed so much prettier being far away. "I'll love a home like this and this is why you need to attend school Cami." Camille spoke to herself before dabbing at her tears. She wanted this house more than anything, but she'll rather wait and actually work for it instead of depend on Antonio's flip floppy ass. "I told Ty that this was going to be your favorite spot." Isabelle smiled as she walked out onto the balcony and leaned up against the brick wall along with her best friend. "Yeah it is." Camille laughed wiping her face dry and Isabelle nodded her head. "I felt the exact same way. It's beautiful yet so peaceful at the same time and even with the memories that could often hunt you, it's still a sight to see.... I've felt the same way Cami." Isabelle cooed as she placed her head onto Camille's shoulder and wrapped her arm around her lower back. "I need this. I need it bad, not for only me but for my daughters as well. They can't grow up in that toxic ass place Issy, it's just too toxic." Camille sniffle as they stared out at the city. With the sun setting, only made the view ten times better. "I know Cami, I know." Isabelle softly sighed. She's been feeling that way since the age of twelve years old and couldn't be more happy that she made it out before turning twenty three. That was her promise to herself and she did it. So although Isabelle had broken Camille's heart and had shaken up their relationship a little, Isabelle had to pat herself on her back for getting away and breaking free. "But let's not get all sad because this is our happy place. I have so many plans for us this weekend that by the time you head back home you're going to want to come back." Isabelle bragged making Camille smile and pull her into a tight hug. "You're the best and yes I've been yearning to be pampered and spoiled already." Camille smiled and Isabelle laughed and shook her head. "We're just going to do that. You, myself and the twins. They're apart of the plans as well." Isabelle cooed as she shivered making Camille laugh. She took a hold of Isabelle's hand and lead them back inside of the house. "Much better." Isabelle shivered and headed back downstairs and Camille followed her. They checked on the girls before heading downstairs and over to the kitchen. "Nah this shit is really nice Issy, your whole place is so fucking fly." Camille complimented as she took a seat at the island and admired inside of the kitchen. "Thanks Cami. But you know I'm studying to be a interior designer so this is only practice." Isabelle shrugged as Camille nod her head. "Definitely because this looks way better than my shit." Camille laughed being that Isabelle was the one to decorate the whole entire house. From the kitchen down to the bathroom, it was all Isabelle's idea. "You know I'll fix your place up without a problem Cami, just tell me when." Isabelle said as she pulled out some chicken and placed it inside of the sink. "Okay but when you decorate Chris Brown's house then that's when you could call me. Okay? I'll be there to paint my silhouette right above his bed." Camille joked and shared a long laugh with Isabelle. "I bet. But Tori told me something about you attending school this January. What do you plan on studying? Or do you have any idea on what you want to study?" Isabelle asked as she chopped up some potatoes, carrots and broccoli. Camille nibbled down on her bottom lip as she sat in deep thought before shrugging her shoulders. "I've been trying to figure that out since I signed up, but Mrs. Wing actually got me a job at the old home so if I like that then I'll just study to become some kind of counselor for troubled kids. You know because those counselors that we had wasn't shit and look how it turned out for us.... Well before." Camille shrugged as Isabelle dropped her knife and covered her mouth. "What?" Camille asked before standing up as the tears immediately began to fall out of Isabelle's eyes. "What happened Issy? Is that a bad thing?" Camille asked and Isabelle shook her head 'no'. "That's beautiful, but promise you really stick by what you said Cami because we just needed that someone to look up to or even let us know to stay in school. That's all we needed." Isabelle cried and Camille nodded her head. "I promise I'll stick to my word and you know it'll be much easier to get to those kids being that I was there before. I mean I'm not no millionaire but I'm no longer stripping and I sure as hell isn't out there transportation drugs either." Camille said while a huge smiled stretched across Isabelle's face. She immediately jumped into Camille's arms and hugged her tightly. They rocked back and forth while laughing as joy filled their mind, spirit and souls. "We're almost there Cami, we're almost there baby." Isabelle sung bringing a smile to Camille's face. "I can't wait." Camille hummed. They finally had their goals and now it was time to reach them and achieve them.