Chapter 24 : All Yours.

Waking up wrapped in Alijah's arms, Camille groaned as she broke free from his grip and stretched out her limbs

Waking up wrapped in Alijah's arms, Camille groaned as she broke free from his grip and stretched out her limbs. She quickly ran to the bathroom before using it and laughed realizing that she was still naked as the day she was born. There was about four rounds in before both Camille and Alijah decided to tap out for the rest of the night. But nothing struck Camille's mind as the sight of her crying replayed in her mind. Staring up at Alijah as he stroked himself inside of Camille giving her the best strokes she's ever had in her entire life. Camille couldn't take it anymore and burst out into tears. This was literally the best sex she's ever witnessed and didn't know how to act except to cry about it. Maybe it was the liquor or maybe not, all Camille knew was that she was over pleasured and loved every moment of it. "Yo you good?" Alijah asked with a raised brow thinking he was seeing things as the tears ran down Camille's glowing face and her lip quivered. "Just keep going." Camille wept immediately making Alijah stop and stare down at her. "Did I do something wrong? Am I hurting you?" He questioned while wiping away her tears. Camille began to smile as Alijah catered to her as if he wasn't just fucking her brains out a few seconds ago. "No you're fine. Don't laugh or make jokes but this the greatest sex I've had in my life." Camille confessed bringing a grin to Alijah's face. "Don't gas me. Tell me the truth. Why are you crying for real yo?" He asked and Camille nodded her head. "I swear." Camille shook her head before wiping herself and flushing the toilet. "How in the hell did I even do that to myself? Fuck how in the hell did he even do that to me?" Camille asked still in disbelief that she ended up with a face full of tears over sex. Shaking her head, Camille grabbed her weave brush before brushing her hair up into a wrap then scarfed it. She quickly adjusted the water temperature to the shower then stepped inside and began to scrub herself clean of sex, sweat and liquor. Stepping out of the shower, Camille tied her hair up before heading back inside of her bedroom and grabbed her towel. "Did you forget to bring your towel with you?" Alijah chuckled as he stretched his limbs across Camille's bed. "Good morning and kinda, I had to use the bathroom really bad." Camille laughed lightly then walked over to him and pecked his lips. "Good morning." He smiled as he sat up and wrapped his arms around Camille's body. "Are you hungry?" She asked with a raised brow. "Starving. You cooking?" Alijah questioned as as a goofy grin appeared on his face. "I'll cook, you deserve a good breakfast. What don't you like?" Camille asked standing to her feet and walked over to her dresser. She grabbed herself a tank top and a pair of boy shorts before getting dressed and slipping her feet into her house slippers. "Damn." Alijah whispered watching Camille's every move causing her to laugh and look his way. "Don't do that and tell me what would you like to eat Babe." Camille said grabbing her phone and began to laugh seeing all of the nasty text that her friends sent her last night. She was definitely going to give them a insight on what went down last night. "What's funny? Cause I'll eat you and be just fine with that." Alijah spoke standing to his feet and towered over Camille. "I'm fine. I can't take another round with you, have my ass walking around here as if I got hit by a damn car." She joked placing her hand onto his stomach wanting to keep her distance as much as possible. Alijah chuckled before walking off and headed inside of the shower. So Camille went to go cook for the two, she wasn't that hungry but she knew Alijah was going to expect a feast. Searching the refrigerator, Camille eyes slowly scanned from the top to the bottom. "Hmm what to cook? What to cook?" She questioned herself. Camille softly tapped her chin before grabbing the steak, the eggs, cheese and layer biscuits. "Yeah this should do." She sighed before washing her hands and began to season the steak. It was going to be a late breakfast, but Camille wasn't in a rush to go anywhere and hopefully neither was Alijah. Camille placed the steak inside of the tuber ware along with the onions, green and red peppers. She set that aside before calling up Antonio, she was missing her girls like crazy and couldn't wait for them to come home tomorrow morning. "What?" Antonio answered the phone causing Camille to laugh. Antonio was furious from seeing the videos and pictures that Camille was constantly posting from last night. But it was clear as day that they were never getting back together. "Where's the girls?" Camille asked cracking the eggs to kill the time. "With Dollaz, ayo D bring the twins here so she could see her kids!" Antonio sassed making Camille laugh even harder. "What's got you salty Papa?" She teased adding salt then pepper into the cracked egg bowl. "Fuck up with your corny ass surprise party — matter of fact I'm not even going to do it to you or home boy." Antonio mumbled as Camille rolled her eyes. "Oh but you can't. We're perfectly fine and he's treating me better than you ever have, so you can't do anything. Just get my kids Antonio so I could say hi and go on about my day." Camille sassed causing Antonio to chuckle. "Ahhh you mad that your nigga is a whole cornball that's the only reason he's fucking with you, none of the bitches in the hood is fucking with him." He continued to fuck with Camille causing her nose to flare and her body grow hot. She knew that was a lie, but being that it was coming out of Antonio's street walking ass, she wasn't too sure how much of a lie could it be. "Yeah the same reason why you wanted to fuck with me. Fuck out of here Antonio you're just mad that you're not the one that's making me happy, hell I doubt that you could ever do that in the first place. That's why your baby mothers don't fuck with you now, even Unique's dumb ass is finally over you." Camille sassed causing Antonio to suck his teeth and frown his face up. Now he was the one with the attitude. "Look say good morning to your mother so this bitch could get off of my phone." Antonio spoke as Dollaz passed the twins over to him. Camille could hear Dollaz chuckle, but she wasn't about to allow that to get her upset. "The same bitch that could ruin your whole day by posting my nigga. Hi Fat mamas, mommy miss ya and can't wait to get ya back." She cooed bringing huge smiles to the girls faces as they started to reach out for Camille. "I know babies, I don't like that dumb ass family either. They're so toxic Tinky Winky, mommy is definitely getting you girls back bright and early." Camille cooed as the girls laughed and started to dance in their father's arms. "I love ya sooooo much and can't wait to see what ya got from Santa Claus." She cooed as Antonio sucked his teeth and went scrolling through his other phone. "Babe!" Alijah called out for Camille as the water was turned off. "Yes Daddy?!" She purposely shouted back as Antonio eyes snapped right back over at the phone. "What the fuck did you just say Camille?" He spat causing Camille to laugh. "I love you Noelle and Nayeli, mommy will see you girls in the morning. I love ya so so so much!! Kisses mamas." She cooed before ending the call and making her way back over to the bathroom.