O.1 ♡sister sister

"So now you want to talk me." Taeyong says leaning on the booth, his legs crossing on top of each other. The girls in front of him shoots him a glare but it quickly fades into a sad grimace. Truth be told Taeyong disliked his sister but didn't hate her.

"Look Taeyong, I'm not here to argue with you okay?"

"Then what are you here for?" Taeyong scoffed and looked anywhere but his sister's face. He was feeling all types of emotions. Anger was one of them, but another was sadness. It's taken 5 years for his sister to finally talk to him but the thrill of their first encounter died down 5 years too late. The young teen inside Taeyong was angry and felt like raging.

"Im sick brother, very sick." She said her voice faltering. This made him look at her and he knew that this was very serious. he could tell that she was very much so. Her once glowing skin didn't shine anymore, the stress under her eyes also didn't help.

"my life in America was hard. If anything it wasn't any better than being here with dad. I stupidly followed a man leaving you behind with that monster." Taeyong winced at her words the memory of all that happened still fresh on his mind. Even after all these years the traumatized Taeyong couldn't bare with the truth of everything that has happened to him. To this day all he wants to do is push it all behind him and move foward.

"My husband beat me and left me battered. I turned to a lot of things that made all that pain go away but it was only temporary. As if this could get any worser I fell pregnant." She bitterly laughs but sucks in the air. Her eyes stung with tears, biting them down.

"What happened to the baby?"

"Haerin is okay, she's 4 months old now." A small smile finally makes it across her face. The thought of her daughter making her a bit happy. Taeyong noticed it and smiled a bit too. Almost forgetting the anger he had before.

But this changes as his sister grabs ahold of his hands. He locks eyes with her and her eyes held a range of emotions.

"I need you to take her Taeyong."

———-

A/N: ANOTHER ONE LMAOO. I need to stop making FF because I end up abandoning them. Anyways yess this was short but it the start of the book and how Taeyong ended up becoming a father.

Please vote and comment! It motivates me to continue writing and updating!! XO