0.3 ♡Crawler

"How did you get a baby overnight? Did you do next day shipping?" Johnny says in awe as he holds the sweet baby. Taeyong rolls his eyes at the stupid question he just heard come from johnny's mouth.

"She's my sister's baby." He sighs laying back down on the couch. Closing his eyes for a bit while Johnny has Haerin.

"Wait you have a sister?" Johnny asks again which gets him a kick to his neck by Taeyong's foot.

"Of course I do, don't you remember Jiyoo?"

"Oh that's your sister? I though that was like your cousin. I never saw her at your house" he said but was distracted by Haerin who made weirds noises at, she loved the attention so giggles soon filled the room. Taeyong sighed thinking of what he was going to do now that he was basically a father.

He didn't know when his sister was coming back or if she'll be able to survive. Jiyoo looked pretty finished, was her illness that severe? He couldn't imagine how she took care of Haerin while being sick. Taeyong stands up and takes the babe into his hands.

Johnny whines, frowning at him. "Come on, I barely got to hold her!" He exclaims.

"You wanna babysit tommorow Johnny boy?" Taeyong asks which caught his roommate by surprise. But the tall boy nods rapidly basically jumping up and down happy.

"I don't have class tommorow or work so I'll take that cutie pie off your hands." Johnny says softly squeezing Haerin's cheek, which she powerfully take his finger and bites onto it. But all Johnny felt was her gums and a whole bunch of baby saliva. Haerin scrunched up her face in baby anger. The sight made Taeyong laugh. Johnny immediately takes his finger back "ew oh my god, what the fuck." He says dramatically wiping his finger onto his shirt.

"Watch your mouth hoe, The baby will hear" Taeyong says putting both his hands on Haerin's ear.

The two of them spent all night playing and watching over the baby, until eventually they all knocked out on the couch.

A alarm on his phone woke Taeyong up. He immediately turned off scared to wake Haerin up. She was on the spreading futon he'd lay down so she wouldn't be on the floor. While Johnny was one the hard floor. But he looked comfortable so Taeyong didn't wake him up.

Stretching his limbs a groan came out of him. Taeyong felt refreshed but was dreading a day of work. He hated his boss and prayed to god he wasn't signing in today.

Taeyong got ready quietly, checking frequently on the baby. It was time for him to leave when he took Haerin into his arms, kicking Johnny softly awake.

"Huh?" Johnny groggily says rolling over to see who it was.

"Haerin is still asleep and I need to go. So go sleep into your room and I'll lay her there with you." Taeyong whispers, making his way to Johnny's room. He lays her on the bed which she snuggles into. A small aww could be heard from the end of the bed. Johnny takes a few pillows and makes a wall on the edge of the bed.

"So girlie won't fall. Now go to work, you need to make that cash for Haerin." Johnny says shooing Taeyong away.

"Just feed her a bottle every 3 hours and change her diaper!" Taeyong whisper screams and Johnny waved his hand nodding. The roommate immediately falling asleep, Taeyong sighs. Johnny will be alright, right?

Taeyong makes his way into the large building, scanning his worker ID to enter the offices. There was oddly a lot of people in the building today, must be an important event today.

"Hey Taeyong did you hear about the CEO?" Somin, his coworker stops him at his desk.

"What about the CEO?" Taeyong asks a little confused. Somin only shakes her head and points over at the head office.

"He transferred and made someone else the head of the company. Let me tell you when the new CEO is a hotti-" she stops talking as we hear the head office doors open, a figure walks out. Taeyong's mouth slightly opens, the man was gorgeous. But soon he was freaking out as The man spots him and was walking over to them at this very second.

Somin whose hands were tightly holding Taeyong's arms loosen as she runs back to her desk across his. The new CEO was fully facing Taeyong who was in awe, a small smile adorned his face.

"Hello secretary Lee, I'm the new CEO jung Jaehyun."

———
A/N: y'all know when I said this chapter would be long? Yeah no it's like 3 AM and I wrote this in a rush. But anyways yaaaay Jaehyun finally makes his appearance! And of course Taeyong is gawking, I mean Jaehyun is so good looking...very

I attended the NCT 127 tour of North America and let me say summ.

Taeyong is one of my ults but goddamn he almost took that spot. He looked godly in person.

Anyways, please vote and comment! It motivates me to continue writing and updating!! XO