0.5 ♡diaper rash

"What do you mean sir? I thought Secretary Kim was head secretary."

"Secretary kim has turned in a position change due to being pregnant. When she takes her maternity leave someone will have to replace her for the time being." Jaehyun explains and I only think about how my baby at home will be. The private secretary is great don't get me wrong, but it's time consuming. If Haerin wasn't in my life I would've taken that position right away. Now that she's here I have to think about how this'll affect her.

"I have a business trip next week to Busan and I need you with me to sort it out. The meeting will be held in the grand hotel so make reservations and tell them that it's for the company." Mr. Jung informs me before I could even protest and I quickly write down what he told me into my phone. It was the secretary in me. Then the words settled in me and I realized I had one itty bitty problem.

Who would take care of Haerin?

Johnny could do it....I'll have to talk with him.

"How long are you planing on staying in Busan sir?"

"Hmmm about two days, I'll be leaving Saturday for the trip. On Monday I won't be coming into the office." He answers. I had an urge to ask him why he wasn't coming to work, he always came to work.

I held it off and nodded. The only thing in my mind was Haerin and how my baby would be alone without me. I bow and start walking out when he calls to me.

"I'm sending a driver to your address so don't be late."

"Of course I'll do it!" Johnny says his voice higher that usual. He takes Haerin out my hands and cuddles with her, who only smacks her hands around and hits him in the face.

"I heard through the grapevine that he was hot."

"Who?"

"You know who" he says smirking and I only shake my head.

"He's hot as fuck but why does it matter?" I ask taking back my baby to feed her. Johnny's smirk falls and he has a serious face on.

"You're hot and he's hot, get married!" Once those words come out of Johnny, I was laughing at how ridiculous they were. There was no denying that Jaehyun was a whole meal. I couldn't get it out of my head how out of my league the man was.

"Who would marry me when I'm basically a single parent?" I asked handling the bottle in my hand. Haerin uses her baby strength and snatches it away from my hands and smothers it into her mouth.

"Do they even feed you babes?" Johnny says with wide eyes.

"Make sure she eats and don't leaver her nappy unchanged, a baby with a diaper rash is an unhappy one." I was currently being pushed out of the apartment, my small suitcase in one hand and the bag in another. It was bright and early so Johnny was barely conscious. Haerin was asleep in her crib.

"Just go I'll take care of baby" he mumbles and finally has me out the door.

"I'm relying on you mommy Johnny" and with that the door slams shut. I cringe physically as it was loud and as expected I hear a small cry. Chuckling to myself, I make my way downstairs to the car waiting for me.

"Let's get this over with."

———
A/N: school really kicking a bitches ass on my moms, anyways. I finally updated but it's probably not what you all wanted :( more interactions next chapter!!!

I actually have a supernatural ff and it's just 2 chapters but I'll be working on that while writing this one!!!