Special chapter| A gift for you all

Taeyong groans as he feels Haerin's small hand slap him awake. It was the weekend and that meant no work, which he praised the lord and his boyfriend for. Haerin babbles and screams yanking the man's hair.

  "Okay okay! I'm up baby" he says picking her up and walking outside to the kitchen after brushing his teeth. Johnny had been on a student retreat with his uni, leaving Taeyong all alone. It was the perfect opportunity to invite Jaehyun over...STOP THE DIRTY THOUGHTS YOU BASTARD.

  He sat Haerin in her chair, ready to serve her some gourmet baby food. He was ready to put a spoonful of it in her mouth until the doorbell rang. Taeyong's eyebrow quirked as he wasn't expecting anyone today. "Wait a minute baby- oh I know your hungry but I'll be right quick. I promise." He coos Haerin as she let out a baby growl.

Taeyong opens the door to see Jaehyun standing there with a bag of what seemed takeout in his hand. His boyfriend greets him with a side hug and kiss on the forehead before he rushes into the house.

"Baby Haeriiiiiiin, papa Jaehyun is here!" He calms out making Taeyong roll his eyes. Jaehyun was sounding like Johnny a lot more these days.

"Did I interrupt you eating? Oh I'm sorry." The tall boy says as he lowers himself down the Haerin's level, grabbing ahold of the spoon before she had a chance to snatch it.

"We weren't expecting you, didn't you need to go in work today?" Taeyong sits next to Jaehyun, who was feeding the hungry baby, and wraps his arms around his boyfriend's torso. He's so warm Taeyong thinks as he lays his head on Jaehyun's back.

Jaehyun smiles as he hears Taeyong's soft breathing, he had fallen asleep.

"You know baby Haerin, your dad is the cutest thing alive. After you of course." Haerin giggles in response to Jaehyun.

-

A/N: yo I'm not dead, lowkey thinking of making one-shots once in a while until I get back into the mojo. But yeah I decided to give you all this chapter, for your support that I appreciate so much❤️I hope you like it.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! IT MOTIVATES ME ALOT!! XO

And stream kick it, or all of NCT 127 is gonna karate kick you in the face.