The Academy

After my meeting with the Hokage, Kakashi led me to the academy. He poofed off as soon as we reached the front doors(* this indicates thoughts*) * wow, he really just left me here. Great, knowing me I'll probably get lost.* I wandered around looking for Iruka's class. After managing to get lost eight times, and asking for directions twice, I finally found his room.

I somehow managed to be right on time, so that as I opened the doors the classes eyes immediately transferred from the angry Iruka, who still hadn't noticed I was here, and a tied up Naruto. I realized that I had arrived in this dimension just in time for the series to begin. This made me extremely excited so I did a front flip that must have seemed random to the rest of the class. Iruka was still lecturing Naruto and I had zoned out until I heard the rest of the class groan. I knew what had just happened and that Iruka still hadn't noticed me yet, so I decided to play a little trick on him. It's his own fault for being oblivious. I suppressed my chakra more and put my finger to my lips telling the class to keep quiet about me as I snuck up behind Iruka, sucked in a deep breath, and ROARRRRRED at the top of my lungs. While Iruka jumped and turned around, I snuck away to the other side of the room, looking very innocent. My trick sent most of the classroom into a round of laughter. When Iruka turned around again, he noticed me. Giving me a confused look he asked "What are you doing in here?" I kept the innocent look on my face as I responded in a childish voice " I'm the newest addition to your class" he nodded his head still not quite understanding and made us all line up to do the transformation jutsu. Iruka-"sensei" gave me the option to sit this jutsu out seeing as I'm new, but I declined knowing that the jutsu was rather simple. For me at least.

I watched as Sakura screeched during her jutsu, and sasuke emo'd during his. Next was Naruto's and I turned around and covered hinata's eyes( she was right behind me). I let go and turned toward the front when I heard Iruka start lecturing naruto. After that I tuned out until Iruka-sensei called my name. I spun in circles until I got to the front, did the hand signs slowly, and said in a normal...ish inside voice "Transformation Jutsu!" I didn't transform into the homage or Iruka-sensei, like everyone else, I transformed into a blue bunny rabbit. I hopped back to my seat, ignoring the sniggers of my classmates, Iruka didn't seem to mind my unusual transformation but that might have been because of my age. I spent the rest of the class as a blue bunny. I even stayed in my transformation when I got "home". I feels weird calling someplace else home. Home has always been with my family but I guess it can't be with my family here. As soon as Kakashi saw me he knew something was up. I mean, hello I'm blue. He really didn't know what to do with me, so he just kept an eye on me. Well, at least until I got bored. Then I hopped upstairs with my ninja speed and poofed back to myself and laying on the bed just before Kakashi came in. I thought he might say something about the bunny but when I asked him what was up, he only mumbled nothing before slowly closing the door and heading down the stairs. That night was a rather boring one at Kakashi's house so after I ate a late dinner, I drifted slowly off to sleep.

The next morning was the morning of the test. I managed to get in the room right when Sasuke and Naruto kissed. I burst out laughing and everyone stared at me as I started rolling on the ground laughing. After I composed myself, I said, "Oh, don't mind me. Just carry on!" to my surprise everyone actually listened to me and everything played out how it would have if I wasn't there. As Iruka-sensei walked in I sat down next to Shino. I got what I assumed was a weird look from him but I couldnt tell cause of his glasses. For some reason I was the last person to have to take my test so I ended up doing somersaults until I was called in. I walked to the other room normally, and ignored Mizuki. Iruka told me that I had to do the clone jutsu. He probably would have said more if I hadn't interrupted him by saying okey-dokey. I used as little chakra as possible and managed to only make five clones. We looked at each other and simultaneously shouted Yes!!! Before we started bouncing off the walls, literally. Iruka- sensei chuckled at us making my attention return to him. I released the jutsu and he told me to go grab one of the headbands by mizuki. As soon as my back was to Iruka- sensei I gave him an evil glare. After I felt that Mizuki was freaked out enough, I smiled, grabbed a headband, and skipped out the door. I knew that naruto needed to go through his meeting with Mizuki so I left that well enough alone. I went home for the night and realized bofore I went to sleep that I was settling in Konoha quite easily.