Welcome

On September 8th, at 9:52pm, Jayden Paige Grier was born. She was absolutely perfect! She had a full head of light brown hair, tiny dimples, long eyelashes, and bright pink lips. She was so precious. I've arranged to live at my best friends sisters house, since she lives alone. Most of the time she's not home since she's in the military. The lady came in my room and told me I can go now. She gave me the papers and I signed out. Jayden was waring a pink onesie, and a white and pink hat. Once we got to Maddie's house (best friends sister) she was about to leave for a 2 year departure, but she wanted to see Jayden first. " Awe she's just adorable!" She said. She hugged both of us goodbye then left. There was a bunch of food in the kitchen, I'm starving! I made myself a sandwich then grabbed a bottle and started feeding Jay. Then I put her to sleep and went to sleep myself. I had already set up my room before hand so it was ready. I slowly drifted asleep thinking about how my life was going to be from now on.

Hayes POV- I'm finally back in North Carolina with my family! ( Little does he know he has a family of his own)

A/N- Sorry this chapter was short. Trust me, the next one will be longer. Hope your enjoying the story so far! :) xxx