Suprise!

Lilia's POV- Hayes and I have decided on the name Jackson Kade. I am now 9 months pregnant with a big bump, I can't wait till he's here. Today, Jayden, Hayes and I are going out on Hayes' dads boat on the lake, I wasn't going to swim, so I picked out black spanks, a pink v neck , and I fishtail braided my hair. Then I put Jay in a white fringed bikini, and put her hair in a ponytail. I then gave her her little sunglasses and put on her purple flip flops and a white tank top over, I put on my sunglasses and white flip flops. I then took a selfie with her and posted it on Instagram with the caption " Family Fun day at the lake with my love bug and daddy" When we got on the boat, we put on life jackets, well me and Jayden did. Hayes started the boat and I held her on my lap. Once we got to a spot on the lake, Hayes and Jayden played in the water. I sat down in my chair, plugged in my headphones, and started listening to my music. I had the worst cramps ever and it just got worse, and on top of that, I felt a Lot of pressure. Then, it hit me, I'm in labor. I screamed for Hayes, he got out the water with Jay and raced toward the shore. He called 911 and and ambulance came picked me up. 8 hours later, Jackson Kade Grier was born weighing 7 1/2 pounds. I'm so happy that he's here.

A/N- OMFG GUYS SO MANY READS IM SO HAPPY 😱😱😱😱😱 Thank y'all so much, ily 😊❤️