🔅8-How Humiliating🔅

~👑~

"I brought the CD with the video I wanted us to watch," Hoseok said and pulled out a CD from his pocket.

"Okay. What's it about? A documentary on sexual intercourse?" a cute Yoongi asked, going to sit on the bed with Hoseok. The prince laughed.

"Sort of."

The Omelan prince stood and went towards the large TV and inserted the CD into its player.

"I usually watch queer porn but I found straight porn in my old collection. You know, when I still thought I was straight," he chuckled and joined Yoongi, taking the remote with him.

"Porn?" Yoongi's eyes widened, "As in pornography??"

He'd literally read dictionaries since he was little, of course he knew what pornography was, though he'd never watched it.

"Yes, my prince. Porn," Hoseok winked and chuckled, picking the remote and putting play.

Yoongi gasped in shock when a completely naked woman appeared on the screen, shamelessly touching herself all over and biting her lip at the camera.

"My goodness!" Yoongi gasped and covered his eyes.

"No, no, my prince," Hoseok laughed and climbed on the bed, kneeling behind the sitting Yoongi. He grabbed the prince's wrists and forced the younger to uncover his eyes.

"Watch it," he held Yoongi's face up and the weaker prince couldn't fight much.

He watched the woman spread her legs shamelessly and a naked man lay on top of her. It was raw and they showed with detail how his cock penetrated the lady. Yoongi shivered and gasped, forcing his face out of Hoseok's grip and covering his eyes again.

"I– I can't watch this, Hoseok! It's too disgusting!" he shrieked.

"Well, it's for your own good if you gotta be a real man," Hoseok chuckled and grabbed Yoongi's wrists again. He forced his hands off his face and then twisted his arms, forcing them to Yoongi's back like a police officer would neutralize a criminal.

Yoongi whimpered as his hands were forced behind his back.

"If you wanna give my sister babies, then watch how it's done," Hoseok hissed close to his ear.

"I– I can't watch this!" Yoongi shut his eyes tight, "I've watched enough! I know what to do! Don't worry!"

"Oh yeah? Why can't I see a tent in your pants then? You're not watching, Min Yoongi," he hissed pulled on Yoongi's arms, making him yelp and open his eyes.

"I'm helping you, Yoongi. But if you close your eyes again, I'll hurt your arms and wrists again. Got it?" he whispered into Yoongi's ear, giving the young prince goosebumps.

"Got it, Min Yoongi?" he growled lowly and Yoongi felt his pants begin to tighten.

"Y– yes, Hobi~" he whimpered, forcing himself to watch what was on the screen. But honestly, it disgusted him.

There was nothing fascinating about it to Yoongi. Sometimes it would be too raw and the young prince would shut his eyes tight. Of course, Hoseok pulled some more on his arms that were already strained backwards.