{3}

A/N: Sorry for being inactive for a while but ill try to update as much as possible and thanks for 200 reads :)

Kirishima's POV

     I was told after at least an hour in recovery girls office that i could go back to class. I had the large t-shirt that Mina gave to me at went down to around my  mid-thigh.
As a opened the door to the classroom, Mina Shot a smile at me and i smiled back and walked over to my seat, As i sat down at my desk there was a note.

         Kirishima meet me outside,
      On the roof after school, 
      I want to talk to you

     There wasn't a name on the paper to sign who it was fron so im guessing im gonna have to figure that out when i meet the person on the roof.

Bakugou's POV

     Kirishima came back into the classroom and he was wearing a big T-shirt. He lookes kinda cute in it I guess- wait i shouldn't be thinking about things like that,

Im straight
Im straight
Im ga-straight

     Fine i guess im Gay for Kirishima, but its not like he's gonna accept my feelings he probably doesn't even like me like that.
I was spaced out most of the lesson until the Shitty teacher called on me  "Bakugou what did i just say?" Fuck i wasnt listening, im guessing i took to long since he asked Kirishima.

Kirishima's POV

     "Bakugou what did I just say?"
Aizawa said to Bakugou,

     Bakugou was spaced out looking out the window the whole lesson so he couldnt answer so he just stayed silent.

Aizawa turned to me and asked me "Kirishima would you like to tell Bakugou what i have been talking about?"

     I nod and look at Bakugou who seemed to have already been staring at me.

"Well urm, Aizawa has been talking about how there's going to be Class 1-A dorms"

     Aizawa continued talking intil the bell went to signify that it was the end of the day, I waited for a second for everyone to leave the classroom and i slowly started walking up to the roof, I was getting nervous because i didnt know who wanted to meet me.