1

Bakugou's POV

I walked into the classroom, late of course but Aizawa Sensei was busy sleeping and the class was like a zoo.

Then I saw him. The red haired loser called Kirishima. We've been friends for about 8 months and he really helped me control my anger. Everytime I want to scream at Deku about what a stupid and idiotic nerd he was, Kiri would step in and take care of it, calming me down.

I sat down at my desk and took out my book and started writing some stuff down. This book was almost like a Diary. Kirishima said it can help me get my feelings and emotions out through writing about it, instead of using violence.

So... I started writing...

Dear Diary

I really want to confess my feelings to Kiri today. I love him, so much, but... I don't even know if he's gay. He'll probably reject me. And then... I'll lose my only friend and my crush... when I look at him I don't have butterflies... I have the whole fucking zoo...

Jeez.... I still can't believe Kiri is making me write in a Diary about my 'Feelings'.

Suddenly someone grabs my book, I look up to see Aizawa Sensei looking down at me and my book in his hands.

"Kutsuki Bakugou, do you want me to read this out loud?" He said in a harsh voice, "Or will you actually do your work. You've been writing in this stupid book for about 20 minutes!"

"No Sensei... I'll do my work sensei... sorry for interrupting your lesson." I say in a calm and respectful way.

The whole class looked at me with shock. Then I heard his voice whisper to me,"Good job, Bakubro..." I looked at the red haired loser I liked. I slightly blushed and looked back at Aizawa Sensei.

He walked back to his desk with my book. 'That fucking asswipe!' I thought to myself. Oh shit... He read what I wrote. "Bakugou, see me after class." He demands as he read one of the pages. I'm guessing he read the page where I wrote about my ummmm.... my lustful dream I had about Kiri-Shitty Hair!...I gulped and just nodded.

After class, everyone left and I went to Aizawa Sensei's desk, looking down, preparing for the speech to come out of his mouth.

His next actions caused me to explode with anger.