[4]Rival

CLASSIC's POV

He took a gracious amount of coffee, silently sipping and typing on his computer. He stayed at his office space for the whole day, since he missed out a lot when the party started.

He groaned silently, since his few products wasn't selling well and since he was tired. He tried to open his sockets, yet he was feeling droopy by the second. He gave up, his head resting on his desk. He took the time to move his computer to the side, then promised himself to take a quick nap. Well that's what he said.

--

Classic woke up, a soft voice calling him. He looked around to see his brother's Secretary, he coughed fixing his rie and rubbing his sockets. He sat straight, and looked at the woman. ' Yes? ' He said, getting to the point.

' S- Sir, you h- have a meeting t- today ' She smiled, fixing her glasses. Sans Groaned lowly by himself, he nodded and pointed by the door saying a faint thank you. She hurridly nodded, and ran to the door, Sans sighed heavily.

His hand on his face, slowly, yet roughly slipping away, his grip lowering out of frustration. He closed his Laptop, he placed it in his bag roughly. He grabbed the bag's sling, and placed it his shoulder, standing up and leaving the room. He closed his door from behind. He walked silently to their meeting room, fixing himself to look presentable.

When he reached the door, he went in. Few chatter and discussion was all he could heared, He faked his cough gaining their attention. They all went back to their perspective seats, some leaning, some still chatting yet well behaved.

' Sorry Im late ladies and gentlmen, shall we begin? '

--

RED's POV

He was talking to his brother, mostly his brother would talk about being top one. Since Underfell and Underswap company was having mini competition. But Red was not included in that matter, especially the other Papyrus.

My brother was ranting, while I answer his simplew questions. For him to atleast see that im listening, although he wasn't. Red was skimming his phone, mostly the childish memes or such. His not much of a buisness person, yet he talks and negotiate like one.

His attention was fully interrupted by a familiar skeleton, the one and only Undertale Sans. Red smirked at his formality, since not everyone inthe room was that formal. Lets say his the definition of formal.

Red whistled, ' Lookin' formal today, aye? ' He chuckled, giving him a toothy grin, his golden tooth showing. He just rolled his eyes, ' Sorry im late ladies and gentlemen, shall we start? ' He said, his gaze giving a deathly aura. Red found it amusing, he surely will tease him more often.

Red saw Sketch looking at him, clearly jealous. Yet he misserably tried to hide it, by talking to his brother. Blue just waved at me slightly, cheery and energetic, he was damn sure Blue was crazy for him. Yet to his luck, he didn't like him back.

' Okay! ' Classic said, catching our attention, especially sketch. Sketch was surely love sick and love struck thats for sure. But something on the pang of his chest, was screaming yet he didn't know what was it. He just let it be, but for odd reasons he couldn't stop starring at classic.

Yes, he knew all the people in the meeting room would of course focus on him. But my gaze was something different, but I dare ignore it for my own pride.

--

SKETCH's POV

What was that? I couldn't help but feel the overwhelming feeling of jealousy rush through me. Was it because he was stting to look like, he liked him? Or was it because Classic gave him more attention than me. It may sound rude, but he wanted all the attention to himself. But who was he kidding, Classic is his own self! He can't force him to look at Sketch, he can't force him to do anything. That's what makes him Interesting, his himself.

People call him workaholic, demanding, self-loathed, selfish. But it's because they couldn't see his beautiful side of his, he was sweet, caring, and just plain perfect. Not to perfect that it burns your eyes, not less perfect that his not something. His just perfect in the best way possible, and thats what he loved about him.

Sketch felt a light tap from his own brother, he asked what was wrong. He pointed at red, Red seems confused, fighting something bothering in his head. And Skecth felt shocked, his eyes were locked on the one and only, classic. He knew he was starting to develop those unwanted feelings, he felt pity yet anger through him.

Red knew he liked him, why was he showing this kind of affection now! Sketch looked at blue, he was slightly hurt, knowing its the pang of jealousy. He just patted his back, saying soothing words he calmed down just a tiny bit.

He can't help but feel dissapointed, he can't say at Red since he doesn't know those feelings, he can't say his mad at blue, and he can't especially say his mad at classic. The one he should be mad at, is himself for ever falling in love, but for him it may be the best part.

As much as he hate to say it, he was his new Rivalry. .

---

Hello! I'll be posting every week, and the next week I'll be posting my other stories. So stay tuned every week. If I can't post, wifi or laziness.

Thats all bye!