[6]Arrived

He sighed in relief, stretching his arms above his head. Feeling the cold wind pass by, snow collecting below. He looked at his watch, lying around his right arm. He'd arrived quite early than he expected, 2:30am just to be met with 8:43am was he in luck.

He felt quite prideful how he managed to woke up earlier, normally their original meetup was mostly at 3am. He felt atleast proud of this such small accomplishment, making him want to brag something so stupid as to the time of his awakening.

Thought the ride was ruff, Fell Papyrus constantly wanting to start up a conversation full of complains, Me myself slowly trying to reduce my vomiting just because he couldn't handle any moving vehicles. Yes, Classic called it ruff and it was no exemptions.

He breathed in the cold air, rubbing his gloved hands together. He must say, he wasn't that used to snow it did almost took 2 years since he's never experienced such a snow. He smiled, feeling quite in peace of his own silence thoughts.

Yet in his enjoyment, he sighed in annoyance as a Particular Skeleton kept earning his affection that Classic never wanted to give. '' Dust, time is money, and I ain't wasting my time on you. '' He said, rolling his sockets in annoyance. '' Im the only money you need, only time you'd want to recieve. '' He cooed, making the Other skeleton actually want to vomit at such arrogant behavior.

Classic pushed his face away, stuffing his hands on his jacket, mumbling profanity while storming out. How could he do that, flirting around like he haven't done anything wrong! Classic hurridly just want to get as far from the docking point, before the other plane would land and it wouldn't end well for all his colleagues.

He sighed, his skull has probably turned red from anger. Dust was unbelievable, strongly arrogant and an idiot. His arrogance was disturbing him, he just wanted to punch his face till he really turns to dust bit by bit for good. But to his dismay, it was formally illegal it would be a disgrace and the best unprofessional way to unobey monster rights.

He went ahead first off, watching above himself to see if any planes would be landing. They were in a private plane, it would be illogical to land in a public exit filled with people. Our exit was more private to say the least, yet it would require a bit of walking to reach there yet he wasn't complaining. He went inside greeted by guards watching the entrance of the airport, he entered as he looked around to be met with gold and modern furniture. Miniature Planes were displayed in each corner of the tables, they were shiny and clean surprisingly for an antique.

He spotted a black couch near a clean wall, bookshelves were surrounded it. He sat down silently, waiting for the others to arrive.

It is Thrilling to start such business.

___________________

Sorry for the long wait! Im really sorry school and the virus was getting in my social life. Stay safe!