𝟬𝟮

A/N: Natty's look for the day above, along with her ball dress!

Enjoy, loves

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

✧*̥˚ 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 *̥˚✧

┗━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┛

𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚. 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗞𝗔𝗛 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗡𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 by an assistant. Kol was standing before a full-length mirror wearing a black evening suit while a tailor adjusts it as Finn and Elijah were also standing in the room, preparing for the ball.

"Rebekah, Natty? Tell me how handsome I am," Kol asked his sisters.

Rebekah grinned when she saw her older sister smirk, preparing an answer, "As handsome as an empty trash can could ever be, little brother," Natalia told him as Finn and Rebekah grinned.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal a raging Original Hybrid, headed to his youngest sister, "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!"

Rebekah looked at Niklaus with an expecting smile on her face, "Here we go."

Niklaus, in the blindness of his rage, threateningly questions her, "Do you want another dagger in your heart?"

Natalia rolled her eyes at his threat as Kol asked mockingly, "Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?"

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself," Niklaus tried to dismiss his younger brother's unwanted opinions.

"And who are you, my father?" Kol asked, causing Niklaus to face him back again.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house," The Original Hybrid declared as Natalia rolled her eyes again, already bored of them before she stood up and went upstairs to her room.

Natalia stared out from her window at the Mikaelson mansion's large yard, all those rules and pointless talkings were ticking her off. She didn't want to spend her immortal life, locked in a house nor a bloody box.