𝟬𝟵

A/N: Natty's outfit ⬆

enjoy, darlings !

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

✧*̥˚ 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕 *̥˚✧

┗━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┛

𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗡. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair. The Mikaelsons were no strangers to that, their parents were the authors of everything that they had become and not only that but they lived a thousand years on the run from their father, unable to enjoy the fruits of their immortality.

Natalia never wanted to be a parent for that one sole reason, she could never ever and not in a million years be the mother a child of hers deserved, something deep down told her that she would, knowingly or not, repeat a mistake of her parents' and it would all blow up in her face but with immortality, came infertility as well.

Adding, that her abusive father made sure she would never allow a man to lay a hand on her and stay alive, be it pain or pleasure.

The blonde pushed those thoughts to the back of her head as she walked into her family's mansion, followed by Tyler Lockwood, carrying the bags she had recently bought to put in her variety of clothes, "Put them right there," She pointed to the top of the stairs and he rolled his eyes, nodding.

"You know I never cared what the sire bond feels like but since I am bossing you around after my brother ordered you to help me and I sort of stole your girl last night, what does it feel like?" Natalia asked the hybrid as she admired her freshly manicured nails.

Tyler gritted his teeth, dragging her bags upstairs before contemplating a polite reply so he wouldn't ruin his cover, "It just feels good to know that you and your siblings are leaving town."

"Careful with the bags if they are ruined then my possessions would be if placed in them, and my possessions are worth more than your pointless existence," Natalia warned him, sporting a nasty smirk, "I know it feels good to know I am leaving but that was not my question."

"No need to answer now, I am not that interested anymore, just sure that you are now an insecure hybrid, stupid ones you are kind are," She claimed as he descended the stairs after putting the bags upstairs.