𝟬𝟯

A/N: Natty's outfit for the day above!

Enjoy, darlings

┏━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┓

✧*̥˚ 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 *̥˚✧

┗━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━┛

"𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘, 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 were considered sinners and were to be killed," Natalia shared with the blonde Forbes. The two blonde vampires were in Caroline's room, eating ice cream.

"But you don't have to be really that scared now. I mean you are an Original Vampire and you could totally kill anyone who gives you a dirty look," Caroline said, smiling to assure the Mikaelson before she retracted, "Not that I am encouraging any kills though."

Natalia chuckled wholeheartedly, resting her back on Caroline's bed, "I know you don't. Neither am I too."

Caroline raised an eyebrow, looking thoughtfully at the Mikaelson girl, "You are different from what I expected."

Natalia turned around to face her, "First time I heard that, but it's good to know that my first step in the redeeming journey is with me," She smiled at the Forbes.

"What's the first step then?" Caroline asked as she stood up, putting on her slippers to go and get her guest something to eat.

"A friend...maybe more?" Natalia shrugged, controlling the smirk that wished to break out as a shade of pink covered Caroline's rosy cheeks.

Caroline let out a sigh, breaking out of her gaze for she had been looking into the Mikaelson's crystal blue eyes longer than she had intended, "I...I will go get us something to drink."

"Sure, let me come and help," Natalia stood up and walked after Caroline to the kitchen, "So, Rebekah told me all about the modern day's luxuries but I just don't really know how to use them..."

Caroline pulled out two mugs before she turned around to face the Original, "When were you daggered, exactly?"

"Uh...1932?" Natalia answered, chuckling nervously, knowing that for a newbie vampire that would be a huge number and she was proven correct when Caroline gawked at the number and almost dropped the marshmallows she had in hand.