I'm So Sorry!

Prince Todoroki was sitting in his room looking out the window.
'It's such a beautiful day out today. I think I'm going to go on a walk.' Shoto thought to himself then got up, slipped his boots on, and walked out of the castle.

Izuku was wondering around the village out of boredom.
'Get home before the sun sets' his mother had told him before he left. The green haired teen still had plenty of time considering it was 12:23 pm. Izuku was looking down as he walked and then suddenly-

BAM!

"Oh my god! Prince Todoroki! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?!"
Shoto's heart lurched.
"N-no I'm fine. Are you alright? Here let me help you up." He said, reaching his hand out so he can help the green haired boy up.
"T-thank you! Again I'm so sorry!" Izuku apologized as he bowed down.
"Again, it's fine. Also, what is your name?" Shoto asked.
"M-my name is Midoryia but people just c-call me Deku." The smaller male said, stuttering while a small blush started to make itself clear on his face.
"Shoto." Todoroki said.
"H-huh?"
"Shoto. That's my first name." The bi-haired male said.
"O-okay." Izuku managed to stutter out.
"I-I'll see you l-later." The shorter teen said and then walked off with a red face. 'Why would he tell me his first name? He was probably just being nice.' Izuku thought to himself. He had no clue that, in fact, telling someone your first name in this society meant you loved someone. Izuku was just always told to introduce himself by his last name but never thought to ask why.

~~~~~~~~

'I can't believe I formed a crush that quickly! He's just so cute and sweet and huggable- wait I'm not gay! I'm straight, completely straight! Oh no- if I were straight I wouldn't of said my first name. Ugh- what will father think of this?!' Shoto was going into a small Anxiety attack, trying to quickly figure out his sexuality without seeming too out of it. 'I guess I truly am gay. But who wouldn't be gay for a bean as precious as him?' The heterochromic male thought as a small smile formed on his face.

Todoroki walked into a small ice cream parlor.
"Prince Todoroki!!" A green haired teen yelled, running over to the dual haired male with ice cream in his hand. 'Cute!' Todoroki thought. Midoryia stopped short in front of the prince, making sure not to drop his ice cream or spill it on the taller male.
"Hello, Midoryia." Todoroki said.
"Would you like to come sit with me?" Deku asked, his eyes gleaming with excitement or possibly the early beginnings of a sugar rush.
"I would love to." The taller male said. The two walked over to the table that Izuku was previously sitting at.
"Prince Todoroki, I have a question." Midoryia said.
"Ask away. Also, just call me Shoto." The Prince replied.
"Ok! My question is why did you tell me your first name?" Deku asked, tilting his head to the side like a puppy. Todoroki was silent.
"I mean if your not comfortable to say that's fine! I was just always told to never introduce myself by my first name unless it was to someone I truly loved. I was never told why though." The green haired male said then quickly went to throw his forgotten ice cream cup away. When Midoryia came back Todoroki started talking again.
"You were never told why you shouldn't say your first name to people?"
"Mm, nope!" Deku said.
"Well basically it means-"
"Oi nerd! Your mom wanted me to come check on you and tell you that something bad happened or some shit. She wants me to take you home so stop flirting with the fucking prince and come with me." Bakugou said but not after slamming his fist on the table to alert the males he was there.
"Ok, Kacchan! Bye, Todoroki!" Deku said walking off with the angry teen and waving goodbye to his new friend. Anxiety started to build up in the pit of Izuku's stomach as him and Bakugou walked back to his house.

The two teens got to the house and went inside. It was completely dark and there was no one in sight. A small smirk started playing at the corner of Bakugou's mouth.
"SURPRISE!!" Everyone yelled, jumping out from behind sofas and walls.
"Oh my god! Guys, this is so sweet!" Izuku exclaimed.

"My baby Izuku is sixteen!" Inko Midoryia said as she bought her son into a hug.
"Aww, mom! I can't believe you all did this for me!" The green haired teen said after his mom let go of him.
"Of course! Everyone from the village is here! Excluding the king and prince, of course." Inko said when suddenly there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" Izuku said then ran to the door. When Midoryia opened the door he gasped.
"Todoroki! What are you doing here!" The green haired male said, still in shock.
"Well I came to see if you were Alright, this 'kacchan' kid had me worried!" Todoroki said as the smaller teen giggled.
"No, no! It was just a surprise birthday party! Would you like to come in?" Midoryia asked.
"Sure." Todoroki said walking in.

The evening went really nicely for everyone. Midoryia and Todoroki had a lot of fun and in the end Todoroki ended up leading Deku to a beautiful, picture perfect waterfall. The smaller teen gasped at the sight.
"Todoroki, it's beautiful!" He said. The bi-haired male had situated himself on a rock beside the waterfall.
"Come sit." He said. Deku walked over and sat beside Todoroki.
"Earlier you asked me why I said my first name. Well, let me explain the whole first name situation first." Todoroki said.
"Ok." The smaller male replied.
"In our village we have a set of rules and in our set of rules is a unique way of telling someone you love them. You obviously don't have to use this method, you can easily tell someone you're in love with them. Anyways our way of telling people we love them is by saying our first name and since I'm the prince I am to abide by that rule." Izuku gasped. "When I first saw you it was like love at first sight! You were so adorable and sweet and so I introduced my first name." Todoroki finished off.
"Well, Shoto Todoroki, my name is Izuku Midoryia." The green haired male said with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~

New book!

I smiled so much during that last scene oh my god!
I am such a romantic so expect a lot from this book!
I'll be updating this on Saturdays but if I don't update one week please don't get mad!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!